Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Not going hard enough?

Ask to use the bathroom This is why the 'ask to use the bathroom' question exists.
  2. J

She pulled the 'Silent Treatment'

You cannot have an enjoyable, fun relationship with someone who is easily offended. What kind of relationship do you want to have? Easily offended sh&t testing females can be fun to f8ck but are not relationship material in my opinion. Who wants day after day of that? There are plenty of hot...
  3. J

Steak!

Grassfed buffalo from northstar bison is awesome. If I had fracku money I'd be ordering tons of the jerky. It takes a while to get used to the game-y taste but once you've adapted you'll think regular beef is dreck.
  4. J

Ltr getting upset with me

Yes. This is gold. Heed this well.
  5. J

Any Cheaters On Here?

I think you are giving way more thought to this than the people that do it do. It's like you are driving the speed limit and shaking your fist at all the cars that are driving faster. Why do they do that? What makes them think they don't have to follow the rules? Do they think they are...
  6. J

G/f seems too friendly with my buddy and mentions him a lot

Now when I read this type of thing I immediately think that you are simply not dominating her in the bedroom. http://www.youtube.com/user/whyteshooz "Don't be p&ssy whipped! Whip That p&ssy!"
  7. J

Safe oral sex and STDs

hpv-->oral cancer is on the rise http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110301/oral-throat-cancer-hpv-110301/20110301/?hub=OttawaHome
  8. J

Charlie MotherFracking Sheen

He appears manic. However, he is an actor, so who knows? Historically such public behavior rarely has a happy ending. I haven't watched his show lately. I wouldn't trade places with him.
  9. J

Pushed a girl to far

This person is not worth your time or effort.
  10. J

Would you remain a Nice Guy if...

Whatever works. I currently vacillate between the two and it seems to work for me. When something stops working I change it up.
  11. J

Sexual mystery...

It means you are single.
  12. J

"we need a break" 3:41am...9:00am "or if you want you can take me to the movies"

She wants to spend more time with you then that's fine. But going straight to the pre-emptive breakup talk is BS. You won't want a relationship where she is always threatening you with a breakup. It will afc you up. You are where you are so settle this spending time thing once and for all...
  13. J

I have a problem with intimidating people

AAAgent a lot of people in this thread are IMHO telling you what you want to hear. I'm not gonna do that. I think that you have too much anger and your description of your behavior is bordering on being a bully. I challenge you to eliminate the term 'disrespect' from your life for a month...
  14. J

One sentence that can change my life?

There is no spoon.
  15. J

Talk about courage... :D this guy is eather on drugs or just loves dancing

Placed on bucket list. I will go out on the dance floor first and dance like the world is ending tomorrow.
  16. J

girls who give u the run around-no intention of meeting

These days I'm one and done. No time to waste on flakes or non responders.
  17. J

Sarging with my dad

hell yes do it
  18. J

Struggling with women's inability to keep their word

Was out with social circle last night. Just chilling. Girls starts gaming me hard. Then I learn the boyfriend is like 5 feet away and watching everything! WTF? Really strong kino from her, including 'accidental' leg brushes (man you can learn alot from these horny beatches). Later we are...
  19. J

Man may face felony charges for reading cheating wife's e-mails

Lol! I hope women all over the country see this and it scares the cr&p out of them. Next up, a night in the drunk tank for trying to snoop my phone....
  20. J

What Do You Make of This?

girl wants to cheat on fiance with you but wants you to initiate it so she can remain blameless (in her mind). If you are ok with that then proceed.