Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Is my best friend's girlfriend attracted to me?

she definitely is. find a woman of your own so you don't get tempted.
  2. P

Young 19yr old Tinderite wants to meet. What do you think?

^^ spot on there. this scenario of yours OP, reminds me of when I dated a 20 yr old. I experienced a lot of hot/cold. And got tired of it after 3 months and stopped communicating. But it was fun for awhile.
  3. P

Girl flaked, not sure what do to next.

^^respectfully disagree. The ball is in HER court to respond, not his. If she is interested she will respond, best to leave it at that and to help build interest.
  4. P

i would like to get to know you better before i give my number

^^exactly! I had one from OKC that wouldn't give her number but she did agree on a date as soon as I asked. She said one guy she met up with, was creepy on the date then harassed her big time after wards and she had to change her phone number. She didn't want to go through all that...
  5. P

Cold approached Hostess for number.

pimp are you in some sort of hurry? Maybe she has a life/is busy ya know? I gave my number to a hostess once and she texted me one week later. A bank teller I gave my number to did the same... one week later. She WILL contact you if she's interested. If you don't hear back within 30 days...
  6. P

Facebook addiction benefits of NOT having.. Help!

late last year. Don't miss it at all. Tired of the daily narcissism. Just don't need it.
  7. P

10 Months In…things are getting serious….

I'm in the age bracket and wouldn't consider moving in at all until you've been dating at least 2 years, but thats my rule. Then live together at least for 1 before any kind of marriage talk, to make sure you even getting along while co-habitating. I believe people should live together before...
  8. P

WTF, stumped on text $hit test

^^agreed. The tone of confidence alone could wet their you know what.
  9. P

be honest...how long has it been?

24 hours.
  10. P

Unexpected 3rd date flank

I don't think I want to know how that came to be, but don't seek permission. take it when the time is right.
  11. P

Bad breath

haha ya, happened one time.
  12. P

Potential friend with benefits if I play this right?

good job. just pretend like it never happened. you might get some again.
  13. P

What happened to POF?

Not necessarily. The last time I was on match there were lots of women acting like they were from pof....not taking it seriously. In fact I recall there was WAY more self entitlement going on there with quite a bunch of the better looking women, than any other online dating site I can recall.
  14. P

Unexpected 3rd date flank

Ya wait, but don't HOPE for anything...you need to nip this needy behavior, as it will surely kill the attraction as others said. best thing to do is go ghost and if she gets back to you then you know for a fact she is still interested. then take it easy, be a man and lead. If you don't hear...
  15. P

I'm 35 and still love video games, my woman doesn't get it

If it helps, Jerry O'Connell has this same issue with his wife Rebecca Romijn.
  16. P

Ignored a couple of LTR's texts, she is calling repeatedly

Distance LTR? as in long distance, she lives very far away? use whatever your phone has as a black list and put her on it so you won't be notified any longer.
  17. P

FWB Sex With Ex

ya, have fun with it while it lasts, just don't get serious about it. thats when the fun ends.
  18. P

Dropping girls for no reason really. Anyone else do this?

ya dude, at your age, that's what you should be doing.
  19. P

An Intoduction and my story

Some women have issues, likely not you, but you can get her to climax. Get a small pocket rocket vibrator...use it on her klit while you bang her. always worked for me.