Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

The Lost Chapters of The High School Bible

You have seriously just changed my life. I am eternally grateful. :)
  2. M

'10 Senior Year Minor Success Story/Journal

So will I. :up: Keep it up!
  3. M

Cliques, the bane of your existence as a DJ

I was really surprised not to see any replies on this. Awesome post! It's all about the mindset. :up:
  4. M

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

Very inspirational. Makes me wish it was summer up here. :(
  5. M

Becoming a player. Mr. P's Journey.

My January Goals I've been a bit lazy lately and seem to work better on concrete goals than abstract ones. For example over the summer I told myself I was going to kiss a girl before the end of the month, over and over again, and... I did. :) So here are my goals for January. It may seem...
  6. M

No signifigant progress for the last few days. Working on it. Pushing through the pain. I just have a problem being direct in school. I never really have all that many chances to meet girls outside of school. (Never even hear about parties)
  7. M

How to change while staying myself?

Good job man. You got the right mindset. When you self-improve, girls are just a perk. Think about it. Are you doing this just to get laid? Or for something more? If you just wanted to get laid, you could just pay some slut. Think about it. :)
  8. M

Trying to make sense of it all...

I think the first mistake is that you didn't kiss her... :down:
  9. M

Girl is flirting with other guys in front of meh!?

Nuff Said. But really, if you guys just started going out, you should give her some time for her to warm up to you.
  10. M

I know what you mean. You were at a bar and you're 17? How did that happen? :yes:
  11. M

I've heard you talking a lot about Ekhart Tolle. Which is better to read? Power of Now or New Earth? Or are they entirely different concepts?
  12. M

Two days ago I had my first number close in a while. Don't know about the girl though, my standards are really high. Can't wait to get back to school and have some fun.
  13. M

Moving the conversation away from negative topics

I was looking through some of my older facebook messages between me and girls today, trying to figure out what I've done to get success or failure, and one girl that seemed to be really into me brought up that her mom died and completely killed the vibe. Me: Hey we went to 6th grade together...
  14. M

The uniqueness of High School

I like this. Reminds me of the Blueprint. GIVE LOVE! :trouble:
  15. M

Yeah. I took a look at that too. Saint Pixie is definitely exaggerating his credentials. Though his pictures prove he has some skills, I'm not 100% sure about him. He is offering some sort of product for $5. I might check it out just because it's only $5 and I'm pretty curious about what it...
  16. M

How to change while staying myself?

I know what you mean. I have had a very similar past. Confidence is best built by momentum. Gradually pushing your comfort zone is the way to go. I want you to enjoy Christmas, then get your @ss out in public and push yourself. :rockon: And about your last paragraph, oneitis is...
  17. M

Today I opened three cheerleaders who were walking down the hallway. I walked around them and was like "wtf are you doing??" Well received, but I had to go a different direction. I also talked to this other girl for a while, but she kept texting people. That annoys the $hit out of me. Idk if...
  18. M

New years resolutions

My goals are pretty much the same, as I also play guitar. :up: I would add doing the activities that I don't do a lot and doing the things I love more.
  19. M

Tomorrow's gonna be good. Current Weight:149
  20. M

Very inspirational. Makes me want to go BEASTING on some wags! :rockon: