Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Having my cake and eating it, thanks guys!

That's all good, but just don't get all pissy when she starts banging everyone you know. LMAO
  2. T

Just had to post.

Too late
  3. T

I've had it, this is bunch of BS

Not bad Francisco, but maybe a little too nice/polite?
  4. T

Remember....God made Adam first!!!

LOL, Just for the fun of it, it's my turn to rant a bit, not to get off this brilliant subject, but a "strong woman"? Please! I would give anything to find one out there (meaning - I haven't yet, not that there isn't). Don't get me wrong I love all women, (at least that's what I'm trying to...
  5. T

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Actually I did. I wasn't being critical of you personally when I said, It was to anyone here who might think the best revenge would be to get even somehow. I guess I had forgot to mention, I agree.
  6. T

wussy??

How old is he? Did you? Is he going to call you this time, or did he say to call him again? If he calls you, don't answer, make him work for it. If he wanted you to call him AGAIN, don't, make him call you.
  7. T

Asking out hot bank tellers?

Asking out hot bank tellers? Same way you ask out anyone. Just make sure you're UP to the task, because bank tellers have penalties for early withdrawl.
  8. T

what do I do?

You forgot a few things. Rule #7; Don't contact her or call her. Rule #8; Stop acting like a little girl. Rule #9; Find someone else. Rule # 10; You already have a GF. Rule # 11; She has a BF. Rule # 12; Stop acting like a little girl. Rule # 13; Don't contact her or call her.
  9. T

Huh, I never made the connection.
  10. T

Best Revenge Ever on the EX that dumped you.

Getting a life. Better yourself in everyway. Then when and if you ever run into her again, she'll see what she missed out on. That's the best, if you go out and do stupid immature BS, then she'll just see she was right to dump your sorry @ss in the first place.
  11. T

Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong, but, WTF?
  12. T

Even DJs need down time.

Good post Grey, except #2. You're saying to get into a LTR just for the sake of taking a break from being single? Then when he learns what he can from that, to go back and start DJ'n again? I think to be into a LTR it should be because you want to, and you found someone you could do that...
  13. T

Hmm to curveball or not to curveball? Requesting some advice.

Yes. IMO, if someone looks up like that, they're thinking up some BS. If she really didn't plan that far in advance, she would have looked you right in the eye because it wouldn't have been a lie. $$$ Umm, to me that means don't call, and I'll tell you on Friday that someone...
  14. T

Do you have an extra smoke?

This should've been posted in the " missed come ons " thread here somewhere.
  15. T

How to Make A Woman Prematurely Think That She Loves You!!!

None of these post her just put up are his, he copied and pasted them from somewhere else. Just look at the difference between his And the rest of it Not to mention the length of on line compared to the next, it's from copying something from wider and pasting it here. Not that it...
  16. T

HB's Excessive Mobile use on date

Testing her? Exactly what were you looking for? Her to start kino on you? She must have taken this as a sign you weren't interested in her enough. I agree with Charisma that you were moving backwards, but I also think she nexted you in her own way.
  17. T

Boxers, briefs, or...

You need to be careful there, especially if you're drinking. After a few, you tend to forget there's nothing covering you, and, well, lets just say that could hurt a bit.
  18. T

bartender chic??

Believe me, I know this, I am one. And all my "female friends" are too. It's a professional friendship, they're bartenders, I'm a drunk. :cool: I was just warning him that it'll be hard to pull off. I've seen many a hottie play and tease for the $$$$$, then when they leave, laugh their...