Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Girl I am sleeping with gets TOO wet

We went out to eat last night, got a red box, and went back to my place. She was teasing the fvck out of me, telling me we were watching the movie first. However, she was completely naked. I was so frustrated after not getting off the last time after having sex for two hours when we...
  2. C

She is coming over in a bit. Will have an update on this later. However, anal is not totally out of the question, but my attempts have been rebuffed thus far. LOL. Debating whether or not to use a condom. :O Also, will probably put up a FR of how I reeled this one in. Some of my finest work!
  3. C

This is odd and a first. I am seeing a 21 year old who during sex gets extremely wet. Wet to the point their is like zero friction. When using a condom I literally cannot feel anything. I had to wash my sheets today, because she literally drenched them. We have now had sex about 4-5x and...
  4. C

Woman falsley accuses men of rape

There is a very strong possibility Tyson was innocent. Look into the actual case. The facts are pretty overwhelming in his defense. He had a TAX attorney act as his trial lawyer and it was butchered to say the least. His hatred for that woman still to this day makes me believe he is actually...
  5. C

FR: Sex with a nursing student

I am not sure how I am going to deal with this one. I texted her the next day, she had actually left something in my car, I told her I had it. We had a few replies back/forth I sent her the last text. She is going out again with my sister this weekend and asked me if I was going - I said...
  6. C

A serious question.....

This is very important. There was a point in my life where I determined my success on how I did with women and would have huge HIGHS and then bottoming out points. TOO many guys struggle with this. You put so much thought/focus/worry into women, that you lose focus of your real goals and your...
  7. C

There was another guy there (nursing student) who was friends with my sister and "Christina" who was super jealous as well. He was actually going to take her home, but she jumped into my car and he was like, "Christina, do you want me to drive you home?" and then asked me, if I wanted him to...
  8. C

Not to sound like a pvssy, but I was like in legit pain. I cramped up at different points. I think my foot fell asleep at another. I hit my funny bone. Her back hit the horn a few times (no idea why we did it in the driver seat and not the passenger, but she wanted to be on top bad and jumped on...
  9. C

This one wasn't extremely challenging, but there were multiple obstacles that I believe I jumped over very easily. My sister and I happened to be attending the same club for different events the same night, so I agreed to be the designated driver for her since she is in nursing school and...
  10. C

Strongly considering banging my professor

Also, in an odd fvcked up twist, I have BANGED her TA, who I grew up with. Years ago though. Just to add another odd twist to this. And it's kind of fvcked up that other students are already picking up on it. She isn't blunt, but her eyes sparkle when she talks to me. For those who are ignorant...
  11. C

I don't live on campus, don't hang out on campus/@ bars, have few friends there. So, word getting out would not be a problem. However, even if it did would she really get canned? What if I fvcked her after the class was out? How in the world could she possibly get fired if I we had a ONS /...
  12. C

Trying to keep this as short as possible - I am convinced I could bang my professor. Pros: - Getting an A in the class. - Stroking my ego - She's pretty good looking (solid 8) Cons: - Drama. - Drama. - I am trying to bang another girl in the class. We are close to midway through the...
  13. C

Should I tell the girl that friend-zoned me about other girls?

The girl is in Russia and you're in the United States? Dude, you're never going to see this girl again.. Move on. Out of sight = out of mind. I don't think she will care / it will make a bit of difference. Lets assume she does get jealous / misses you - do you think she is going to hop on the...
  14. C

"Do you want to meet my boyfriend?"

I was too busy / our schedules conflicted + she isn't worth the effort. She is mentally unstable (father issues) and she thinks her sh!t doesn't stink now that she is a bartender and gets tons of attention by thirsty dudes. Major insecurities. The night I ran into for the first time in years...
  15. C

What in the fvck are you talking about? How did I lead her on? I told her I was extremely busy and that I might be able to meet her for a drink! She has a BOYFRIEND and has left the country (this thread just randomly got bumped). I never met her before she left - she had contacted me, we had...
  16. C

I haven't posted here in a while, I've been just continuing to better myself, and I really haven't been dating any women exclusively. Mostly just going through a rotation of fvck buddies and focusing on school / work / friends / enjoying myself. However, on Saturday night I was at a bar and...
  17. C

What are the good public make out places?

Anywhere man. People fvck all over the place and you can't find a place to make out with this chick? Picnic somewhere? Movie theater?
  18. C

I think I am being stalked (seriously)

I don't know how exactly this happened, but I guess I am partially to blame. I don't fvck around with girls I work with for obvious reasons, but do game every chick that I work with for ****s and giggles. I never make sexual references that could get me in trouble, but when the girls I work...
  19. C

Did I go too far tonight?

I laughed.
  20. C

Nicholas Sparks men characters

You're promoting commercial romance novels. Are you not?