Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

are all girls from POF sluts?

I want a girlfriend. Do you have any advice on where I can find one, skinnyguy? You seem to be an expert.
  2. M

If you don't need women, why are you spinning plates?

Skinnyguy is on this site because he's seeking attention from men.
  3. M

Attention to Mods

Agreed. He's just wasting the valuable time of people who try to help him. Clearly a troll.
  4. M

Internet Dating - Surgeon General's Warning

Girl's who don't like me = "egotistical" What do you mean you don't want to go out with me?!? I have a college degree!! Oh what? It's because I don't have tattoos, right?! Well I got top score on Call of Duty! Doesn't that count for anything!? Yeah, it's been a few years since I've spoken to...
  5. M

If you get one date out of ten approaches, is that success

Man, I can't wait until you get yourself banned. You keep making threads about how you'd "rather not bother"....yet here you are every day.
  6. M

Emergency situation. please help

Agreed. Once she said "Give me a day" you should have given her a week. But it is what it is. There's nothing you can do but lay low and focus on other stuff.
  7. M

how do you tell a woman that she's getting old and she ought to compromise

No. I was talking to you! WHAT! Kidding. I messed up. Fixed.
  8. M

The "if she is interested she will contact you" theory...

Yeah, but my definition of balls is me going out and getting what I want. Not waiting for some girl to make my moves for me. I respect what you're trying to say. But I just don't like the idea of me going out on a Friday night, meeting some girl, exchanging numbers, and then sitting back...
  9. M

Stop complaining. Start learning.

Yeah, but it's easier for you to make a dozen threads about how you can't pull anything because life is so unfair and blah blah blah. I disagree. I know plenty of people whose genetics are "not as nice" and they're pretty happy people. Not everyone wakes up every morning feeling like the...
  10. M

how do you tell a woman that she's getting old and she ought to compromise

How are you - some whiny sexless guy on the internet - qualified to give advice on how to get women? Seems like your only role here is spreading misery. And preaching hopelessness.
  11. M

How important are common interests to a NORMAL woman?

Wow. So after reading some of your other threads, let me get this straight: Been dating for a month... Already living together... Already asking the message board about how to f**k her... Already having discussions about lack of mutual interests... ...and those "mutual interests"...
  12. M

The "if she is interested she will contact you" theory...

I wouldn't say "women dont text first EVER" like skinnywhine said. But in your case, you've had weeks or months of knowing the girl and building rapport. It's a little different than going out tonight and meeting a girl at the bar and expecting her to call you first. But yes, when the...
  13. M

Unable to interpret interest and decide on best course of action

Yes. The first layer is like the icing. Rich and creamy. And second layer is the cake itself. The foundation that allows the icing to exist. Both are important, but one is more significant.
  14. M

Feeling deeply insecure about my salary.

Yeah. By pregnant psychos and drug addicted lunatics.
  15. M

breaking the ice at the bar?

That's true. If he carries himself like a goofy cartoon character, then it'll work great.
  16. M

breaking the ice at the bar?

Wow. That's a bad one. Never use that line to anyone who isn't your grandmother.
  17. M

Double the age and may possibly have both major strains of herpes.

Totally a troll. But with an absurd amount of time on his hands. Do you think he's stuck in a wheelchair or is he one of those 1,500-pound dudes who can't leave the house?
  18. M

Need Everyones Quick Input Here!!

You can't have strangers write questions for you to ask on a date. We don't know your personality...your sense of humor....or really anything else about you. Surely you can't be that bad at talking to other human beings. Pretend it's a friend. Ask about her week. Ask about vacation plans. Tell...
  19. M

Calling her on lack of transparency - availability

Asking a woman questions like that is always the nail in the coffin. At least if you walked away with No Contact, she could be thinking that you had grown tired of her as well. Now you left her in control of the final outcome. It's a mistake we all have made. But you should avoid it. A...
  20. M

Triggering Tantrums

Are people still trying to reach this guy? I thought it was universally agreed that he was a lost cause.