Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

Hey Guys I am out.. Last post

I'm finding this site in general to be getting very repetitive and the vibe is just bad. I have learned like so much in this forum. If it weren't for a few of you like DIESEL and AIKEN I would still be a scrawny basterd doin 200 push-ups a day and actually losing muscle lol. Since I started...
  2. F

Online Personals (Merged threads)

Ya know I have never been very successful with those "online hookups". I met my current GF of 5 months online but that was through another girl I knew in real life. And she had seen me before so she knew what I looked like and everything. All I can really say is DON'T be like the typical guy...
  3. F

Workout TIme

Definitely gotta agree with BallzofSteel. After like 45 mins your GLYCOGEN stores start to get depleted. Once that happens the body usually will counter by using the muscle itself as energy. Weight lifting is ANAEROBIC and not AEROBIC so fat isn't gonna be used at much for energy as in...
  4. F

Favorite Bodypart to Train

I myself love training my Back/Shoulders. I train them together. The bread and Butter of my Back and Shoulder routine is moderate to heavy: DB Presses DB Front Raises DB Lateral Raises Upright BB Rows Bent Over BB Rows Hang Cleans Clean and Press Deadlifts If you guys could list your favorite...
  5. F

Changing Goals from Bulking up to Slimming down

Over the last 4 months I have morphed my body from a 170 pound scrawny kid who did push-ups and used the same free weights every day to a round 190 pounds and only getting stronger every day. Actually I am more cut at 190 than I was at 170 before I started lifting moderate/heavy and doing it...
  6. F

how to mack on aol

Green, I think you are mistaking Macking for Neg Hitting. Your skillz suck dude. all you were doing is putting her down. dont expect her to ask to blow you now. your game really needs work. instead of being a pr1ck to her you should be at least asking some q's and starting a convo. i went...
  7. F

Dont run for looks !!! (a must read)

. [This message has been edited by Flyguy3663 (edited 11-03-2002).]
  8. F

Too much back arch while doin shoulders

do it on an incline/decline bench with it inclined close to 150-180 degrees so your back is totally stabilized. btw try using dumbells as opposed to barbels and maybe go a little lighter and see if the same problem occurs.
  9. F

Pre Workout Meal

Since you're training in morning I would go with what Diesel said. Either that or down 1/2 cup oatmeal with a scoop of vanilla whey and then go to the gym 45 mins later. i personally cant train at 5 am lol. it has to be at least 8 or 9 at EARLIEST. i like to eat a moderate/big meal like 2 hours...
  10. F

"safe" steroids??

I know for a fact that *CONTROLLED* Consumption(READ CONTROLLED) of Steroids can produce beneficial results. However the risk in my opinion is not worth it. I think anyone who lifts has considered it. I myself am around 190 pounds and trying to get to 205-210 without putting on any fat. If I...
  11. F

BULKING UP FOR SKINNY WIMPS--PART 1

BigMan aka Machoguy, I am with you on it man. I definitely think your advice is much more sound and less complicated that the other BULK UP posts. I was gonna do one but its not appreciated anyways lol. Good work man and keep it going. You'll be 150 by X-mas.. probably even before it OH and I...
  12. F

DIESAL and VIROID: Read for both Strength and Mass ideas

it doesn't "RETAIN" water.. it draws water into the muscle cells and thats what gives the muscles a bloated or filled look.
  13. F

My Typical Chest Routine.. Read it and learn something

bodybuildin, ur new huh? just wonderin.. how often u hit chest and what are u stats???
  14. F

Soshyo, OK ima break this down in LeMan's terms cuz im no genius lol. Basically the muscles can only work for between 10-15 seconds during excrutiating ANAEROBIC work such as benching 3-5 reps. ATP only lasts for about 10 seconds. After that Creatine is taken and turned into ATP to allow you...
  15. F

Anyone try Body For Life?

It's definitely a lot easier than most people make it seem. It's more about lifting smart and eating very well. Nutrition is like 80-90% of it. I heard that it works good and while annoying I can't hate on Bill Philips. He does know his shyt. So yea I say give it a try. Hope it helps u out. Peace
  16. F

Killer, Creatine alone doesn't do shyt. I have taken it for about 3 months off and on. I have also read a lot about it and learning as much as I can about it. But yea like DIESEL siad it's not a wonder drug. All it does is allow your muscles to produce ATP and last longer during a SET of...
  17. F

8-12 is the range bodybuilders use but they are juiced as fvck so they can lift HEAVY weights that many times. What we can do 4 or 5 times they can get up 15. DIESEL, I like flyes to start cuz it stretches the chest for me and i like to stretch it and then fill it up with blood. Oh by the way...
  18. F

My chest work is all about high intensity. I don't wanna spend more than 40-50 minutes hitting it. The whole thing will generally be 12-18 sets of 4-10 reps. I like to start by stretching the chest after a warm up of some push-ups. Usually starting with some flat or inclined flyes with moderate...
  19. F

where do you guys buy supplements?

bodybuilding.com
  20. F

The Top Misconception Men Make About Women

I judege her interest in that she cant keep her hands off me and goes out of her way to do nice things and be there for me. that to me describes a good relationship. we're also like best friends but at the same time we have lust for each other so its an awesome relationship