Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Cold approach?

I like this because I tend to fall into this trap a lot
  2. A

Cold approach?

Far from perfect my friend
  3. A

Cold approach?

Far from perfect my friend
  4. A

Cold approach?

Eh, probably cold approached for a total of 4 hours to meet those girls However, it took over a month of going out everyday all day to get at that level
  5. A

Cold approach?

They were all girls I approached (without knowing them beforehand) at the mall that week or the week before Very possible
  6. A

Cold approach?

I got laid by 4 different girls 4 nights in a row last week due to cold approaching
  7. A

opinions on stealing girlfriend

Get it; go big or go home
  8. A

Punish Me!

Then if you don't approach the next girl take a $1 bill and rip it in half. Or, if you want to truly test yourself, put a $50 or $100 on the line
  9. A

On becoming successful and organizing your time and GOALS

Heh heh heh. That Chain thing is pretty cool, going to start incorporating it. Too bad I don't have an iphone though
  10. A

On becoming successful and organizing your time and GOALS

I have a specific system I created via an excel spreadsheet to organize my time and track my goals. I've been using this for like half a year now - though I've dropped off the past month - and I can honestly say that it is helped me immensely in accomplishing sh1t. It truly helps me improve as a...
  11. A

Wtf!

You're thinking too much, decide what you're going to do and go ham wit it. Me, I'd smash.
  12. A

***Official Late Night with AlexLefty Interview Thread***

I feel like it generally stems from my lack of availability. I'm a 4.0 college student, work part time, have an internship, am in student government, and volunteer. As a result, I obviously don't have as much time to put into game as I would like. Sometimes, this means that I get overly...
  13. A

A post by me

Heh heh heh. :up:
  14. A

A post by me

I'm kind of up there :eek: know what I'm sayin' I have absolutely no idea why i'm posting this/here or what the point is but i just felt like making one so I did. Uhh I guess i just wanted to make a note on being inspired and getting sh1t done and that we are lazy pieces of sh1t. Let's say...
  15. A

***Official Late Night with BPH Interview Thread***

I really like this Interview series of threads; it's interesting and is actually something useful. I'm not sure if this is what you were saying above, but after all the interviews are completed we should make a "Master" thread that links to all the interviews to create a consolidated list --...
  16. A

For bph

Yeah that tends to happen, so I can't say I'm suprised :up:
  17. A

For bph

She goes to school in New York :/ She says she's transferring to my uni next semester