Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

The Pussification Of The Music Industry

I do like Keisha's song Blah Blah Blah a little, mostly because the beat is catchy, but more importantly, because it has some brutally honest lines in it. Keisha sings "Don't be a little bytch with your chit chat, just show me where your d1ck's at!" I like that part, it sort of proves my...
  2. R

What, When, Why, Where, and How to neg?

Best post of the thread. Seymour Cake is a complete troll from top to bottom.........everything he has posted reads like a total loser with no life who thinks its funny to post moronic shyt like this..........too many guys like him running around on sosuave, part of the reason sosuave is...
  3. R

Radical Proposal to end the "Looks Debate"

I do agree with Just A Shot Away - looks threads should be banned, because there is nothing to discuss......the better you look, the better shot you have at getting pvssy, it's common sense for all of us out there who aren't nerdy scientific virgins........that is a GIVEN considering that you...
  4. R

My GF has a butt chin

It takes a real ball-less pvssy to misinterpret my thread the way you did, congrats.
  5. R

It's much easier to keep my cool with women, because I like to play around with them and not take them seriously in the first place. I didn't lose my cool with this nerd one bit, I've just been saying it how it is........you think because I am cursing a little that I lost my cool? You do...
  6. R

There is NO DEBATE. Here is a novel idea - go get laid, and then come back here and post something useful. P.S. I don't have ANY idea why you and that other guy Bluntmaster keep calling me skip....who is that, and why can't you shut up about that already? This is my first time on the...
  7. R

10 tips to help you get a women in bed

you most certainly do have 2 usernames - Piano Master and Just A Shot Away. Why are you lying now ya moron? Just for your information, you are a nerd who hasn't had sex in a long time, and who is deathly afraid to talk to women, and you are on here actually ARGUING instead of LISTENING. Just...
  8. R

Do not fall for girls inflating your ego!

Squirrels, I am going to have to call you out respectively and call bullshyt on this thread. You have said yourself that you given up even talking to women.........so my guess is you have barely tried to talk and pick up any woman in what, 2 or 3 years? No sex either if I understood that...
  9. R

There is no debate Looks and appearance matter when it comes to getting a girl physically attracted to you before you even open your mouth. How delusional can you be to think otherwise is beyond me, and not my problem get lost nerdy boy
  10. R

Why does just a shot away have 2 screen names and is using them both on this thread? The nerd needs to shut up and go away already. Improve himself, get some pvssy, and THEN come back and teach those who need to be taught how to get laid. Otherwise, everything he says is USELESS
  11. R

Just A Shot Away - his problem is not looks....looks or appearance have NOTHING to do with it. His snobby nerdy personality (which we only get a glimpse of on sosuave) is enough to drive away even women who initially want to have sex with him. I like it how HE KNOWS THIS, and he CHOOSES TO DO...
  12. R

A huge problem with Just A Shot Away, is that he thinks that LOOKS and APPEARANCE are different. He has already agreed that appearance matters......and this is what we all agree on. end thread.
  13. R

very nerdy way of thinking in general - that's why you are a failure with women. You also never want to learn. Disgusting.
  14. R

Pick girlfriend up at the airport

Hey what I am saying is, don't take her seriously with your heart until you guys have been dating together for YEARS......plus, it helps if both of you have had prior experience, because these days, no one stays with their very first girlfriend/boyfriend. Seriously, your biggest mistake ever...
  15. R

Pick girlfriend up at the airport

He is 18, he said in another thread of his. At the age of 18, the #1 thing you need to be doing is make sure to NOT take her seriously, so as to prevent heartbreak in the future. I can give you my 100% guarantee that you and your girlfriend will not get married......and like logic says, that...
  16. R

To the bold part - YES you DO have to be SKILLED to know what women want and how women think. The guy who has had sex with 80+ women knows alot more about how they think and what works and doesn't work, then a completely unsuccessful guy.
  17. R

Private message I got from Just A Shot Away 2 weeks ago: 07-04-2010, 12:57 AM Just a Shot Away Senior Don Juan Join Date: Oct 2009 Posts: 390 Just a Shot Away will become famous soon enoughJust a Shot Away will become famous soon enough Hey Hey man, I got no beef with you. I really...
  18. R

I was clearly being sarcastic, you unsocial excuse of a human being. WOW. You know that thing that people do to make fun of other people? When they exaggerate something to make someone else look stupid? When I said "well, clearly all hot chicks are about geometry!!", that was ME making fun...
  19. R

yea Nismo - I seriously fail to see how common sense is lacking amongst these "looks don't matter guys". It all boils down to LACK OF SUCCESS......they have no idea what it's like to have a girl tell them how hot they look an hour before making out with them......the only thing they ever...
  20. R

Nothing that I said there was idiotic - how delusional are you??