Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

How to get respect from a woman

The one who cares the least has the power. So very true and some kum in the eyes helps as well
  2. R

How to get respect from a woman

As has been said do not tolerate disrespect ever but mostly nip it right away or they will walk all over you. If you are in a long term relationship you need them to know that other women still desire you and you have no problem dumping her if she disrespects you. The man is the king of the...
  3. R

the final battle... sex in longterm relationship

The problem is you need to get your manly respect back in her eyes. She is not the top dog in the relationship you are. A woman cannot be attracted to that manly attitude so you need to take the reigns back. Its going to be a battle but you need to draw the lines not only in the bedroom but in...
  4. R

Bad Patches in Relationships

Life is not perfect but if she cant respect your wishes now then what happens down the track . Kill that attitude in her and if she cant respect you time to think about leaving
  5. R

Decided To Get A Divorce

Man I envy your strength to do what you did instead of spending a whole lifetime with someone who does not make you want to stay married. It is a huge admission and wow I admire your guts. Good luck brother
  6. R

Respect yourself

I just wanted to share this simple concept with all of you as knowledge is power. After 45 years alive I have realised the most masculine alpha make trait is to respect yourself. If a woman plays games pull her up on it and if she does not shape up then walk away. Simple. If anyone disrespects...
  7. R

GF Lied to me

Your jealousy makes her have to hide the truth because you bust her balls. No excuse for lying but if you dont adress your issues no woman will want to be on the level with you
  8. R

Not giving too much. Thoughts?

You guys are dead right. Thanks
  9. R

Not giving too much. Thoughts?

I have been chatting to a woman for a few months on and off. It is online only. The past few weeks we've exchanged pics and we have both agreed that we have a unique connection. She is highly interested in my and my interest is high too. I have found myself at this point before and then it goes...
  10. R

Did she pick up on my disinterest?

Lesson learnt. If you don't have attraction for her then it's next to impossible to pull her in.Be honest with yourself and say the truth to them next time. Trying to be nice when you aren't interested make a guy come off desperate. Slam them to the ground politely and walk away
  11. R

girls that are too busy, worth it?

Years ago there was a girl too busy for me because the fact is she didnt like me. Later I found out she was busy with other guys. Don't Lower yourself. If a woman likes you .... She will make an effort. If not she thinks she is above you. Don't even give her a thought. You'll overinvest in her...
  12. R

Look and act the part.

Thank you. I used to believe being nice was the way. I was wrong.
  13. R

Look and act the part.

I'm slowly understanding the dynamics. Women spend hours looking their best so they can be attractive to choose who they want and cut down alot of guys as well. I wonder if an average unkept slightly overweight man really stands a chance ? Today as I sipped a coffee there were average women...
  14. R

She needs space...where did it go wrong??

I thought the same thing onreading post 1
  15. R

I feel like crap - need some advice

Denizeenkane I recently went through something like this too. The problem is that we make them the focus of our lives and when they play games like this they like to know we can be tagged along as second best. You sound like an intelligent guy and I know she is fresh in your mind but what...
  16. R

Called her out on her BS.. Did I screw up?

Beautiful post.. Chances are she may even have a 3rd guy tucked away as well. Op good work for walking away.What does she think she is?
  17. R

How to manage a married woman?

I didnt go. I did find though that someone else was doing her after me and good luck to him...
  18. R

Girlfriend was a stupid choice of words...better call her f uck buddy.I have flinched with guilt from your posts but it depends on what the man downstairs says.. See who wins..my conscience or .... It may be bad karma but I have a problem walking away from an attractive woman who needs sex
  19. R

Ive got her email and phone number...good start..so now to move on with it.
  20. R

I know its dangerous but if a woman is looking isnt it better us than someone else? Thats what I am thinking.