Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

need some help with my relationship, im royally screwing things up

she doesnt care that i want sex, she says that she think that im only with her for sex though
  2. K

need some help with my relationship, im royally screwing things up

ok so i have been with my girlfriend for nearly a year now, things were going pretty well for a while, she was treating me exactly how i want to be treated, she lost her virginity to me, she respected me, and we had a really amazing sex life but now all of that seems to be fading. I dont feel...
  3. K

What did i do wrong?

theres this girl that i used to flirt with once in a while but i always had other stuff going on so i never really persued it. i havent talken to her in a while but i had a legit question to ask her today so i texted her. she busted my chops a little bit for disappearing for the past couple of...
  4. K

Should you ever tell a girl how many people youve slept with?

Every girl i've ever dated ends up asking me this and wont drop the subject until I tell them. How can I get out of this?
  5. K

gf bailed on me again today, am i making too much of it?

i tried to explain to her that kissing isnt as big of a deal as if i had kissed someone and then she told me that it's a big deal to her because im the first person she ever kissed..idk what to say now
  6. K

but like how can someone respect or trust someone that cheated on them?
  7. K

idk about that i mean ive been lied to by girls before and still had interest in them and was not bored at all, i just dumped them in the long run because i knew i couldnt trust them no matter how hard they tried to make up for it. basically the girlfriend i had before this girl lied to me a few...
  8. K

"You say her behavior have changed as of lately. That usually means that somewhere down the line,your behavior changed FIRST." yeah my behavior changed when i cheated on her for basically no reason, she thinks id do the same thing again even though i wouldnt because i really started to fall...
  9. K

she was being distant all day today so i eventually asked if theres anything on her mind and she basically broke up with me because of the time i cheated on her. i had lied and told her that i never talked to the girl again but apparently a few weeks ago on facebook she had seen picture comments...
  10. K

my gf was supposed to come over today but instead she cancelled on me because she said she needs to go to the mall and buy me a valentines day gift. I wouldnt think anything of it except for the fact that this is the 3rd time lately that she's made plans with me then cancelled. the other two...
  11. K

Was this a test?

I was just thinking back on an incident that i had with my ex girlfriend once where i was talking dirty to her and then she said that she didnt like it and that i offended her, so i apologized for it. Now i realize that this was probably a test to see if she could have power over me. I truly...
  12. K

A thanking note to everything that is Sosuave.

The cheating thing isnt cool but overall it seems like youve made good progress. Why did you cheat on your gf though?
  13. K

dont use the phrase "omg" when texting a girl.

i used to, then i saw it used on a commercial for gossip girl and realized that it was very effeminite lol
  14. K

dont use the phrase "omg" when texting a girl.

in my opinion it makes you sound like one of their girlfriends.
  15. K

how would I go about getting this kind of body?

cool thanks everyone
  16. K

how would I go about getting this kind of body?

this would be what my body currenty looks like http://allieiswired.com/wp-content/uploads/original//163.jpg this is what id want it to look like http://singlegalsdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/cam-gigandet.jpg how do i get there?
  17. K

You should always deny that youre playing games right?

like if a girl asks why am i playing games like ignoring her calls or flirtting with other girls
  18. K

Is mustard good for you?

It seems to have alot of nutritional benefits when compared with ketchup,mayo, and bbq sauce but im curious if it's really all that healthy.
  19. K

Did i go too far?

yeah my bad, it was in texts not on aim so i couldnt really copy and paste the whole thing. its all good now anyway lol
  20. K

Did i go too far?

i was just tryin to joke around a little since she was talking down to me like "suck it yourself" so i figured id just talk down to her too..i put the wink face thinking it would make her realize that i was joking around but i dont think she realized it