Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

How many girls have you done, the poll

I'm in the 6-10 area... before I came to these boards a virgin. Did a lot of reading, met a few girls, got many number, kissed a few, but in the end still a virgin. I was addicted to the net and my computer. But I left all of that behind when I went to college. I flipped a 180. My social life...
  2. C

This girl just SPIT in my face..

Get away from her completely.
  3. C

Friends wants help with oneitis

I had oneits to the point where I'd talk to other girls, but she was still on my mind. The best advice a friend gave me was that "If you're not happy with the way things are going, then maybe you should let her go". It was extremely hard because she always called right as I was leaving. The...
  4. C

Did I do something stupid again?

Stop showing weakness. You're tired of waiting? DON'T!!! Be a man and move on.
  5. C

Attracting, not chasing

A doctor doesn't become a doctor to get women. He focuses on his dreams and pursues them. It's great that you have many talents, keep doing what you do. But I picture what others are talking about. You want your girl to like you, not your profession or how much money you have. You're simply...
  6. C

Trouble finishing during sex -- need help!

There's a great article on the WebMD website, "Overcoming Ejaculation Problems", about common ejaculation problems and solutions (both mental and physical).
  7. C

Being ignored by females after first dates!!!

There are plenty in relationships, who had sex the first night. The time is right when the time is right.
  8. C

Trouble finishing during sex -- need help!

It's one of the least common dysfunctions.... delayed ejaculation... If you can nut when you master bait, and not when you have sex, then you've gotten use to your own rhythm. Either stop master baiting or change the way you do it.
  9. C

Time to get your own pad

you already know what will happen... Escalate things in the car or bring her over anyway when your roommates are out or sleeping.
  10. C

FR: Number close at the club

Hey Jitterbug, I bought a drink for this girl at a club once, and then we danced near her friends. After a couple of songs her friends start talking to her, so I left and said i'll see her later. So I go and talk to another girl (#2) who's sitting down and eventually went to the dance floor...
  11. C

FR: Number close at the club

I'm just about ready to give up getting numbers at a club. I went to a few bars last night, and the first girl I approached seemed kinda interested, so i gave her a flyer to a party in a few weeks. She seemed really excited about going to the party, and said she'd go. so we'll see what happens...
  12. C

I failed to act, because I AM SCARED

"its noisy and stuffy in here, want get some fresh air?" AHHH! that would have been gold last week
  13. C

Are You Man Enough To Use The Direct Method?

What an eye opener... I didn't realize that for the past year, that most of the girls I dated or hooked up with, was the result of a direct approach.
  14. C

Texting like krazy then Stops!!!!

Let her chase, and if she doesn't, oh well.
  15. C

I failed to act, because I AM SCARED

Treat your nervousness like excitement. You're excited aren't you? Each time you feel like this, push it to the next level. The absolute worse thing that could happen is that you walk away, as you were before. So think positive. EXCITED, not scared... Keep approaching and in time, you'll be...
  16. C

Sealed the deal once, but now she keeps rejecting.

Young girls... I remember meeting one, who had this dude ringing her like 20 times during the night, lol. It was sad. I f'ed her maybe 5 times, and then she stopped returning my calls, calling, and texting all the time (after one day not going to dinner with her friend and friends bf). Anyway...
  17. C

approaching when your friends can see you

It use to bug the **** out of me. Friends would see me finally grab my balls and I could hear them in the background. I even rememeber being laughed at a couple of times. But now I don't give a **** who's watching or who's around, my friends or hers, and it works out better that way
  18. C

gf is losing interest

Strive to be more social for yourself. Stop being afraid of your gf getting mad or what her friends think. Makes plans and choose what YOU want to do and where YOU want to go. If you want to work on your social skills invite some of your friends out too. That way you can split and regroup when...
  19. C

goals but no girls

It's not like i go around advertising who I live with... regardless of my reasons. I've got college friends who pick up all the time and live with their parents. One went from talking to a bunch fat girls to a bunch of pretty ones. They take their dates over to friends houses and seem to make it...