Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Links, books, advice, whatever the hell I can get to change this summer...

Sitting in front of a computer will only do you so much. You have to get out and EXPERIENCE life. Look at it this way, if you read a guitar book you won't be able to pick up a guitar and play it instantly you have to have countless hours of actual practice before you become good. Same rules...
  2. A

I can't take it anymore...

Get out of your comfort zone
  3. A

Acne and Game

After I quit drinking pop and quit jerking off most of mine went away
  4. A

good plain tshirts?

Urban pipeline from kohls. They make great v necks too.
  5. A

Need Major Assist

You need to change up your style. The reason people say your hard to approach is cause of all the black you wear. Try wearing more colorful clothes even if they are darker shades of primary colors. Also I would suggest cutting your hair and shaving the facial hair and get a nice pair of...
  6. A

How to deal with girl whos been played by guys too many times?

Whatever you do STOP being the knight I shining armor. By this I mean dont act like your trying to rescue her from all the players. This will turn you into an emotional tampon where she just uses you as an outlet to b*tch about all he guys who play her. What you need to do is act like the...
  7. A

GF partying without you.

Shes just trying to get a reaction out of you. Just act like you don't care which you did a pretty good job of in the text. If she's just at a party it's no big deal but if you hear she's been messing around with other guys that's when you put your foot down.
  8. A

I'm confused. facebook chat

You have to remember that high school is not like a bar there's not going to be new people coming in everyday so status elevates in importance. But you are right about game being more important it's just that in high school game and social proof are almost on the same level.
  9. A

I'm confused. facebook chat

Really disagree with the person above me saying social proof doesn't matter. It's part of your value which is extremely important when girls are screening you. Girls judge you not by you but also you friends, you could be a cool, decent looking guy but if you hang out with a bunch of computer...
  10. A

Suggestions for a first date?

Just have her over to your house and put on a movie or something like that. Just don't pick her up and say "I don't care we can do what ever you want." Girls hate that line.
  11. A

Did I mess up with the 1st impression ?

The question you should asking yourself is " Did I Learn anything with from this interaction?"
  12. A

A well-timed sniper shot -- game over

After reading the post again im kind of getting at what he is saying. To use it you would have to be super sarcastic and the girl would have to understand that. She would also have to be showing really high interest as the OP is saying. I would only use it if those 2 things were there or else I...
  13. A

A well-timed sniper shot -- game over

I wouldn't recommend using this. It sounds like something i wouldve used back when i was a freshman or sophmore and still had no clue what i was doing. I would use something along the lines of "Glad we've found a time to chill that works for both of us. I've been so busy lately." It makes you...
  14. A

Need liquor suggestions for Fifths and Cuffs

Ciroc if your willing to throw down some extra $$$.
  15. A

Stronglifts

I did stronglifts 5x5 back in he fall to help me break through a plateau. If this is your first time lifting it will definitely help you build a good base to work off of. just make sure you follow the routine exactly as it is described and eat good you will see results. The program got pretty...
  16. A

Sweaty Pits!!

Once I heard a story about a guy who would wear period pads under his shirts in his armpits so his sweat wouldn't show.... Doubt you would wanna do that tho
  17. A

Struggling with being more social

Dude who cares what these people think of you? Your in an exchange program so it's not like your gonna know them forever. Just start talking to people if they think you weird who cares there's plenty of other people in the world.
  18. A

I have messed up by giving away all my power, and i want it back.

Damn didnt think it was gonna be this bad... You need to follow everyone elses advice and cut contact with her... And start talking to new girls immediately, it will be the only way you will get over her.
  19. A

I have messed up by giving away all my power, and i want it back.

When this happens you need to switch the playing field and use the same tactics she is using on you. You need to stop talking to her for long periods of time(might even want to go no contact), dont return her calls/text, give one word answers and do the same thing that she does that pisses you...
  20. A

2 Important Points For New People

I took a little break from here but I've started lurking again and I noticed there are alot of the classic "Help I suck with girls" posts so I decided to share these two points you have to pick up on if you wanna be succesful. 1ST POINT: DONT BE F*CKING BORING Don't be that guy who stands...