Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

How to Hold Interest Between the First and Second Date

Yea, it's funny. I got a number of a girl who works at the tanning salon I frequent. She came up to me in the club I bounce at one night, I get her to write her # on my hand, text her a few days later, her saying no dice to the date I offered, though she countered with a random night...
  2. R

10 Years at Sosuave

Beautiful.
  3. R

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

Bump, for your health.
  4. R

places to take a girl. lets be unique here..

If you have one in your area, a drive-in is steller.
  5. R

I finally got some answers and understand why I get rejected

I believe this all harkens back to the woman wanting to marry her father. Haven't came across a girl's father being a total joker/knee-slapper in my trails..
  6. R

Creatine?

I get the preggo look off Mono, so I take concentrated creatine hydrochloride. I like it, as the Geranium and Beta-Alanine are bonuses.
  7. R

Breaking Up Like a Man

Ha - this is like if Dirty Harry was ever caught in a love triangle. Fantastic.
  8. R

The Perfect Don Juan

Bumper.
  9. R

Are American/Canadian women that bad?

Most, yes. I've been seeing a Cuban recently. Such a fvcking breath of fresh air. It's like dating a girl in the 50's.
  10. R

Site with free workouts and exercise info

Solid - bookmarked. Cheers.
  11. R

How to land cute girl who WORKS at gym.

Do so, Man Of Steel. Those protein shakes are a bloody rip off. I'm terrible at anything kitchen related, yet I manage to whip up protein bars - taste like Snickers, 53gms of protein, for under a dollar a bar. If my cellar dwell of a gym ever had any decent looking broads roaming around...
  12. R

The Art of Seduction Book Study

..keep it coming, macallik.
  13. R

Iron and the Soul – By Henry Rollins

Rollins post is what I've figured all along. As was Jitterbug's. So glad I've found an independant gym, away from the Goodlife's and EXTREME!~!~ FITNESS nonsence of the 'fitness' world.
  14. R

FIELD REPORT - Online Pickup, Solid 9

Oh, Absolutely. This was on Fb I assume?
  15. R

Womanspeak. Post Your Translations.

"You're an 8 and she's a 6." I figure this one's fairly black and white..?
  16. R

Why this stuff can actually make you WORSE with women.

"I recently re-read Anti Dumps machine series of posts by Pook and genuinely believe that for someone that is average to good looking and normally socially adjusted, this is all the pick up advice you ever need to read." Yup.
  17. R

telling a girl let's go out

Echoing what mahoney stated - also re-read his sig.
  18. R

Yeah, I was on the edge of saying an easy retort like "You mean, go ahead and date someone like you? I may be mocked!" aand the kissing one was easy fodder to straight up kiss the girl, like Murdoc eluded to, or say...too many examples to throw down, but I did none of that, and kept quiet...
  19. R

"You should really lower your standards" "You're probably a bad kisser" A good buddy of mine, his 8.5 roommate said this to me, about a week ago, a few days after she left a relationship. Translations?