Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Called her out on her Sh!t

According to the message, he told her they were "only friends", hence her behavior. It appears she is open to a larger form of relationship with the OP, but she is aware that she won't be getting that.
  2. D

Called her out on her Sh!t

I see nothing wrong with her message. I think you messed this one up OP. Sounds like a level-headed woman to me. I feel this site is somewhat imbalanced and people take the ideas prescribed herein to extremist positions. Experience is still the best teacher; we live and we learn.
  3. D

URGENT: She changed the date???

Wow, why are people making this so complicated? Just go hang out with her on Saturday. You can message her randomly/casually during the week. Now if she flakes on Saturday, you may want to forget about her.
  4. D

She's got a FWB

I actually don't spend any money on her and I don't plan to. She did buy me Christmas gifts (surprisingly); in contrast, I got her nothing. I will keep talking to her, but I am definitely keeping my options open. It goes without saying that it would be foolish to ONLY keep seeing her, especially...
  5. D

She's got a FWB

I do like her right now, but I am level-headed. I have been very cautious with this girl and I have a vibe that she knows this. I did suspect that letting go of her quickly would be rather rash and premature, so I made this post. It is also hard to be needy as I am very busy with work and...
  6. D

She's got a FWB

So 8 months ago I met a girl who was clearly into me but I never gave her much time. Recently I started re-engaging her, however she disclosed to me she recently started a friends-with-benefits (FWB) deal with some other dude. She still makes out with me, wants to spend time with me, cooks for...
  7. D

My counselor has proposed a meeting between me and my ex-wife.

What a thread! While I believe some men here may be somewhat jaded, and that their unfortunate affairs may excessively taint their views, I admit, as one who still believes in the goodness of womanhood (though rare these days), that staying away from your ex-wife is the wise stance. Based on...
  8. D

Vicious circle with my ex. Need some help as I feel I'm braking.

24 days is still too little. You haven't even hit 60 days--which is not to say at this time you will be over her. In any case, the primary point is that events are too recent to sustain a rational decision. You need more away time. The good news is that over time it gets better as long as...
  9. D

Handling a 7yr LTR breakup

What everyone here says is the truth. The longer you try to be in contact, the harder it will be to move on. No contact is really logical--it's a move in which you remove the source of pain. Although the path to recovery may seem slow, not removing the source of pain only makes recovery even...
  10. D

Interested in your opinions....

As a counterpoint, there are girls I didn't kiss on the first date, however we ended up getting it on later. Some of these girls turned out to be very fun.
  11. D

Texting is Fun!

Great work OP. You guys should hang out soon and maintain the same fun, friendly attitude. I think you are doing well. Just make sure it's a cheap, fun date.
  12. D

Should I ignore my ex that I cheated on?

I'm glad you didn't cave in to her desire. She's trying to punish you, and it's good that you didn't react. It's important you minimize contact as much as possible until you are over her fully.
  13. D

I'm 28 years old and i'm not horny...

How much do squat? How much do you deadlift?
  14. D

Trust me you'll be great. You aren't the first to go through this emotional torture. This is why a strong dose of self-confidence is important. I went through similar emotional drama after my two LTRs ended, however deep down I KNEW I was able to attract even better girls. And I am doing...
  15. D

sex with ex-wants to be "friends" w "rules"

Spin plates bro. Trust me here.
  16. D

http://www.futuristicwords.com/2010/12/kill-beatrice/
  17. D

I was in a similar situation. Your story and her reactions are eerily similar to mine. I cheated as well, but she did some things that made me resent her prior to me cheating. I really should have just broken up with her earlier on. I was even nicer to her than you were to your ex. You can look...
  18. D

[AFC post beware] i hate myself for it

Play it cool. How would you act if you were the prize? Don't analyze what she says. Only unambiguous actions matter. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. Note: when you fear to lose a woman, that's when you do.