Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

FR: Picked up a Stripper! (Long)

You may or may not be heading the right way, tough to tell with strippers, but DEFINITELY stop going to the strip club!
  2. P

Male 8s

Most say they are 8 becuase saying they are 10's will sounds pretentious and unbelievable, and no one wants to believe that they are unattractive or sub-par, so admitting they are 5-6 is out of the questions. 7-8 is a good number most are comfortable with, regardless of reality. Rating...
  3. P

girl asked for no contact

What??? Why would you change her FB password??
  4. P

Evolutionary psychology books

Id recommend The Red Queen and Sperm Wars, the latter being very interesting and mind opening; so much things make sense now.
  5. P

Besides beauty, what are some traits that YOU find desirable in a woman?

Tig Ol' Biggies Seriously though, Sense of Humor, easy going attitude and a mind of their own.
  6. P

Beta Male>Alpha Male?

This is where every man's personal preference and needs come into play; at different times of our lives we look for different things, and should use judgment and approach every girl and situation differently. Take me for example; I am not looking for anything serious now, and I am very happy...
  7. P

Beta Male>Alpha Male?

Research shows that at certain times, hormonal and emotional factors actually push women towards the safe, quite beta dude. He is the nurturing type that she can see herself being with for the long run, starting a family. She will get over that most riki-tiki quick when she gets bored, and even...
  8. P

Beta-male gets the girl!?! huh???

The real question is why couldn't rose move her a** and let Jack on the drift board.. there was more than enough room on it for two...
  9. P

Girlfriend gettin on my nerves

It seems that she took all the time you spent lately as a "step-up" in your relationship and now expect more and more, and would want so much time investment more often. Classic case of "give a finger and they want the whole hand". Spend some time apart in the next week or two, scale back your...
  10. P

The warrior diet: Thoughts?

I did this diet for 4 months and it was awesome. I felt energized, happy, and extremely clear minded. It felt great not being a slave to food and schedules, and I just ate berries all day (which can get pricey). I had to stop when I went on vacation, and didn't pick it up after becuase frankly...
  11. P

How long of a wait is too long after getting the number

I don't think either have too much of IL since one I met at a bar, one was a Starbucks bartista who gave me her # on the sleeve of the cup after a 2 min conversation (without me asking), and another I met months ago and just saw her again and got her number. Either way ill contact them all; I...
  12. P

How long of a wait is too long after getting the number

I see the question of how soon should one call being asked all the time, but never seen the "when is it been too long" side of the coin. The reason I am asking is becuase I got a few numbers last week, but was unable to follow up due to a busy schedule; its been a week for one and little more...
  13. P

Marijuana/Cannabis

Like some said, smoking before going out with the intent of picking up girls isnt ideal, because you will be more "inside yourself". But smoking with a girl you already know could be a great experience. For me, weed helps me "connect the dots" between all the things that go on inside my head...
  14. P

Marijuana/Cannabis

It depends on the situation and on the girl; but let me tell you that with the right one its awesome! I am sleeping with 2 girls now, and they both smoke, which makes our encounters even better. With one, I just come over, we sip some wine, toke a J and go to the bedroom; Sex is AMAZING when...
  15. P

How important to YOU is a girls relationship with her family?

I dont need her to be close to them, but she does need to respect her parents and elders. I am not very close to my family, so I am not looking for that "family oriented" girl.
  16. P

How important is your job to a women?

Why should you care what they think about your job? I almost never tell women my real job; I am an architect, and I tell them I fix disposable cameras or a bull breeder or some other ridiculous job. Drop the "what they think.." mindset and just live your life!
  17. P

"King Of Nice Guys Wants To Be Dethroned"

Its actually pretty easy; just do and say the exact opposite of what you would have said or done in the past.. When speaking to a girl, don't try to understand her or connect, but rather take everything she says and make a joke out of it, entertain yourself and don't get trapped in the "I must...
  18. P

To those who have dated 9's and 10's

For every hot girl, there is a man who is tired of banging her
  19. P

plenty IOI's slept naked - no kissing??? - WTH?

Dont you mean.. hobit?? lol