Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Text Game Help (its actually working)

Ok, good comments thanks. Text with a purpose then? I will try... I was trying to build more rapport as we didn't really e-mail that much before I mentioned swapping numbers.
  2. M

Text Game Help (its actually working)

So got this girls number online who I like, my text game was non existent until I read up on some stuff on this forum and now it seems to be working for me, I'm just worried that I won't come across as congruent on the date I have set up for next week, I've maybe played my self as a I guy that...
  3. M

FR First Night Out in a while...

Okay. I think It's clearer in my head now. Thanks for that... I shall try keep you guys updated.
  4. M

Text game

Thanks very much guys, you are gentlemen!
  5. M

DJ bootcamp

Sounds sweet and hard work lol. I'll give it a go :woo:
  6. M

DJ bootcamp

I'd be interested in this, although I'm busy with Uni work and placements, is it a big commitment lol?
  7. M

Text game

The search doesn't work on laptop, I think because it's a mac.... but I found some stuff on the bristol lair website it's not DJs though, full of those PUA types lol!
  8. M

Observation of the community

Common sense in regards to woman is what the problem is, society has programmed most men to act like AFCs around girls and buy them flowers etc, this site is helping to reprogramme guys common and logic sense and ignore what we were hard wired to be like. Common sense was telling us we were...
  9. M

Text game

Anyone know any good info or material on text game out there?
  10. M

Hmm, okay. I'll try flirt more... I was trying to bust on her a bit about her not visiting her parents which I think she found amusing... I'll try to avoid this for next time.
  11. M

How do you avoid the interview type questions?
  12. M

Does a DJ cheat?

Well done for getting through that without the star wars analogy... I was waiting on it haha. But yeah, I understand what you're saying. I'm not in a relationship at the moment so can't cheat but there was a time when I was tested with a very hot girl... nothing came of it but it's always...
  13. M

Does a DJ cheat?

A question on ethics for you... As being a DJ is almost a way of life. If you're dating a girl would you cheat on her for a hotter girl? Oh and also, whats your opinions of girls asking if you've got Facebook? They obviously want to add you.... is that a good or a bad thing?
  14. M

Hey guys. Went out last night, my game is a bit rusty... Feedback would be appreciated please. Think I know where I went wrong Started off in a new bar that was packed, nice place but few woman my age and we were all packed in like sardines. Anyway, moved on... Standing at the bar and an...
  15. M

Help with a girl

It was on POF site so we were e-mailing but were responding quickly so it felt like a live chat. Guess I'll just not respond back then. Her response just took me buy surprise, and I felt angry. Didn't feel like I did anything wrong
  16. M

Help with a girl

I know I ****ed up, I'm really rusty on my game... If I freeze her out for a few days what should I say next??? Here is the condo we had more or less... ME: I met someone but she smoker - kinda put me off x HER: Haha. x ME: What do you do with urself then? x HER: Working wise or hobby...
  17. M

Help with a girl

well I would have obviously gone on to ask for her number had said yes lol
  18. M

Help with a girl

Hi guys, Need help here I was messaging this nice girl and she totally took me by surprise with her last comment, not sure how to respond! Can you help? I quite like her so don't want to just tell her to F off. Story goes as follows.... I need to get ready for work but maybe we should...
  19. M

Screwed up bad; snapped at a girl who rejected me

I understand Its frustrating but she isn't rejecting you. She is rejecting your game. Another place another time you could have ****ed her, remember that.