Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

is it right to assume that if she has lots of options she might forget you

They say on here that you shouldn't contact them to often esp if yhry aren't as interested anymore but if they have 100s of new guys each week (tinder, bars, clubs) surely they won't remember you if there interest fades slightly? Whenever I have 10 options I end up forgetting 1-2 not that im...
  2. P

made one mistake today, she flaked said she'd let me know in a couple hours

Well I've officially decided to leave the ball in her court. I messaged her to ask her how she was feeling and if she was any better? She messaged back 'yes a little bit! Thank you' I was tempted to respond but I thought don't be that guy who gives too much attention so ive left her with the...
  3. P

Bracketing you as a lover not as a provider?

I see. I read the article it is relevant. However if my mission is to bang this high maintenance one even if it's not possible and conducive to applying the 2 strikes rule ie 2 flakes and she is out I guess this doesn't apply and I shouldn't mark the man and just focus on the zone and if she...
  4. P

this is great advice thanks. what if it's a high maintenance type of chick who expects to go to nice places all the time and won't agree to a date somewhere dingy or cheap like coffee? i mean i understand where you're coming from if you're charming and alluring it'll bypass the provider stuff...
  5. P

Ok I get it just forget her. I thought it would be a good idea in a few days to ask her if she's any better but not ask her out.just keep the convo going..maybe she'll wonder why I haven't asked her out again and will push for a meet up. It seems all doom and gloom in here so if she had a...
  6. P

You're right, my game isn't evolved enough to figure this stuff out myself. I sensed it was a frame grab but wasn't sure what to respond with. This was said after I suggested I bring a bottle round to hers, that's when she wrote I don't like sex and not a sexual person, I honestly don't know...
  7. P

Yeah I think she's playing games, it's strange how quickly it turns from supposedly high IL into game playing, I'm to blame for being too available but the damage was done yesterday. It seemed like high interesrt initially she thanked me for a wonderful night remember and when I said to meet up...
  8. P

I had a great date last week with a HB, she messaged me the next day telling me what a wonderful time she had so I responded with something sexual as it was new years eve and might get some. She didn't reply but later responded with a happy new year message instead. Fast forward to yesterday...
  9. P

Is there a full proof plan to get HB 's to see you as a lover not a provider? If I start offering to take them to cinema or action dates or dating in general it leads to being bracketed as potential bf or provider.. i just want to get laid, if i focus solely on alcohol dates and try to fvck...
  10. P

tactically what would you do?

i think it's difficult for me to have the prize mentality if im short on options and i've struggled to get dates this year. i know a woman or having women shouldn't define me as a man, but it's very very difficult to maintain a certain mindset when you know you may go a few months without...
  11. P

tactically what would you do?

i'm trying to piece together my dates this year to see where i need to improve on and how to deal with certain situations if they arise in future. the girl i was seeing a few months back, we had a great first date, the second and third dates were pretty good as well but no sex yet. i made the...
  12. P

Is there such thing as waiting too long to reply to a text?

how about this variation, if you do keep it minimal and keep it cool not showing too much interest, say she cancelled or whatever.. how long should you wait before you recontact after showing you're a bit more aloof? would waiting a day in between just show you're still keen?
  13. P

Basically what you're saying is write as little as possible. Keep it concise. I usually write too much as i feel i need to demonstrate DHV's and look less available, be busy etc. Maybe I'm trying too hard to appear that way that's why it comes across as try hard. The thing is if you reply the...
  14. P

She counter offered with another day, i said i couldn't do it and said to make it Friday, she said she couldnt do Friday and said 'another day?' that's when i waited a couple days before offering Saturday.. no wait actually it was Sunday I offered (i remember this cos i didn't want to make it...
  15. P

Yeah you're right. Didn't someone say though that if you wait a little longer to text a reply than normal it helps? i.e. creates anxiety especially if you've been so keen and swift to reply before. I'm trying to not come across too eager and available this time.
  16. P

I dont want to come across too available. Like for instance say I text her at lunch during the day and say I made plans that evening, and she texts me in the evening, I'm not going to reply straight away purely because it looks like I am stopping whatever I'm doing to text her. At the same...
  17. P

This makes sense. But what if a girl then THINKS you are playing games? It might be a turn off, I dont know what's going on in their head. Especially if I'm normally replying quite swiftly or what not. I don't use texting to conversate to make that clear, only to set up dates, confirm times...
  18. P

Can you wait too long to reply to a text? I know the mistake I've been making is replying to texts too quickly (either immediately if she replies immediately or within and hour or within a few hours of same day) If her interest has dropped or you are negotiating a time to meet up again can...
  19. P

Picked up a girl, then on my way home bumped into her again!

Has anyone ever experienced this and what did they do to tackle it?
  20. P

Meet up or not?

Can pre flaking and canceling on a girl with relatively low IL a way to spike her IL? especially if she's never been cancelled on before.. just curious.