Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

HB8s and HB9s

I agree completely. I've never been able to place a number value on a woman's looks. I might add "cute" in between average and hot, I guess those would be the 6 - 7.
  2. B

Its funny..

Congratulations! Now you don't have to worry about it anymore. Reading your thread caused me to recall my "gut feelings" over the years. I never wanted to believe what my gut was telling me at the time, but looking back, it was right every single time. I believe that it's better to trust...
  3. B

Facebook Question... ? ? ?

I deactivated my facebook account about a month ago. I do not regret it. It's hard to be a mystery when anyone can look up your life story (with pics) within a minute.
  4. B

Facebook Question... ? ? ?

I wouldn't call someone with 78 posts who joined this month to be part of the "So Suave Crew". He probably didn't mean it to be profound anyway. Pull the stick out of your butt.
  5. B

One year after a break-up

Sounds like you are doing well. I'm about a quarter of the way along with my breakup that you are. I hope I can have a similar success story when I'm at the year mark.
  6. B

2.5 month after breakup...

I believe my main flaw is that the longer the relationship goes, the more comfortable I get and quit doing the things I did to initially gain attraction. She then starts branch swinging, it's happened every single time. With this one, I allowed myself to trust her completely. For two...
  7. B

Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it. In all my previous relationships, once they ended I never spoke to or saw them again. But here I'm forced to see her. I see the revenge thought was wrong, I definitely won't attempt to get back with her. When I see her again she'll be treated like...
  8. B

I posted a couple months ago about my 2.5 year LTR breakup. I've been out every single weekend for 2 months with my friends that I've neglected since being with her. I really haven't thought about her that much. But now school has started again (yes, I'm 29 and a sophomore in college), and...
  9. B

Sexual attraction in LTR - is it gone, or just a phase? (Long post)

My opinion is that one year into a relationship is way too early to not want to have sex anymore. It's not even a year really, when it's a LDR I don't even count that time, because you barely see each other, thus keeping the attraction strong. If you are not sexually attracted to her, you need...
  10. B

LTR just broke up with me, welcome me back fellas

I feel like I've made a breakthrough with this. I really never thought about it. I've not progressed because I've never had to. I've always been fine with being single, so I've really never actively sought anyone out. I believe every relationship I've had the girl has just been infatuated...
  11. B

You are absolutely right. I got too comfortable in the relationship. I made her the center piece of my life, quit hanging out with friends, quit going out at all basically unless it was with her. So when I'm always with her, I'm no longer a challenge, she knows I'm faithful and not...
  12. B

I wasn't trying to go no contact at that time, I was just not calling her, and when she called I'd keep all convos very short. I also quit hanging out with her as often. But now that it's over, I'm completely no contact. I'm not doing it in hopes of getting her back eventually, simply because...
  13. B

I doubt anyone here remembers me, as I didn't post all that much even when I was here every day 7 or 8 years ago. But I've always lurked a little, even though months may pass between each visit. Forgive me if I tend to ramble or if my sentence structure isn't very good, this went down just...
  14. B

I have friends that want me to FVCK their wives.

One of my best friends loves me to bang his (now ex) wife. Actually, every single girlfriend he's had I have porked. It did get kind of weird with his wife after a while. He started accusing her of liking it more when I was doing her, that she's a ***** and whatnot. He's got some issues with...
  15. B

Guy gets LJBF'd by chick at 8th grade, stays "friends" for 35 years (& other stories)

Guys can have platonic friendships with women, as long as she's a raging lesbian. Or maybe if she's repulsive but likes the same movies and music you do.
  16. B

My GF is a b1tch sometimes update 1

Let's see your pic. You basically just admitted to being a troll with this post.
  17. B

How to keep your girl on an emotional rollercoaster while in LTR?

I probably am confused. I spent years on here when I was younger, as you can see from my join date. I had a couple of horrible relationships that soured me on women. I finally met this girl who seems to be my perfect match. I don't WANT to be anything other than myself, but I do worry...
  18. B

How to keep your girl on an emotional rollercoaster while in LTR?

I've been with my girlfriend for close to a year now. We never fight, have a few minor spats, but nothing that really gets either one of us pissed off. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I like it. I know I need to keep her up and down, but I really don't know how to do that with someone...
  19. B

What music should i listen to?

I was about to say that, I love 311. But if he wants to feel more confident, I'd go with Doggystyle, The Chronic, and G Funk Era. 213 - The Hard Way is killer as well.
  20. B

why do people put so much worth into women?

My post wasn't meant as an attack. I meant "your" to be all men's collective hands. Of course I masturbate, so there is no need for this redirection of attack on your part, as there was no initial attack on my part. Thank you for your time.