Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

"Tricked into a date?"

I understand the whole "dipping pen into the company ink" thing. However, due to the size of the company (large), the job setting (middle of nowhere) and the environment ( a lot of people around the same age), I have no problem trying to meet women at work. Of course I may be a little careful...
  2. M

"Tricked into a date?"

Very true. In now way is this complaining - far from it - as much as it simply makes you think. Referring to what you wrote below (more on that in a sec), usually I'd be the one gaining the mental edges, not the other way around. Similar to you in how I get the ##'s. I try to tie it into...
  3. M

"Tricked into a date?"

I've been away from the board for awhile, focusing on my work/career moreso that focusing on trying to date girls. At my company, anyone we meet is going to be from work and there are a surprising number of couples within the company (it's a large place in the middle of nowhere and we work long...
  4. M

UGH! Trend starting to become a nuisance!

Thanks again for the insight. Paradise - Doesn't seem to be prevalent now. I've barely seen the girl who asked for the July 4 switch since then. The only girl whose behaviors are coming off as "strange" is that of one of the new temps. She is attractive and outgoing. For whatever reason...
  5. M

I appreciate the replies. Garruk - interesting story. Why did you genuinely dislike the kid for a month? The stunning thing relating to my case...these girls don't seem to forgive. Apparently, I've "burned" the bridge beyond repair. While I am not the nice guy/doormat at all, I act...
  6. M

After re-reading my own post, I realize this is a strange situation for sure. I'm just wondering is there anything I might be doing that triggers these rash reactions...or is it the girl(s)? Also, how do I turn the tide and prevent these antics from happening again?
  7. M

Trend: (Usually attractive) girl asks for a bordering-on-taking-advantage-of favor one time + I don't honor the request = I'm dead to her. Or...I say/do something innocently + girl takes her frustration out on me = I'm never forgiven. Apparently, showing I am not a pushover and showing I am...
  8. M

One piece of wisdom from my boss that applies here...

Perception can trump reality. This week, I met with one of my superiors to go over a project I completed. The project turned out very well, but he still wanted to talk to me (usually, he never needs to). He says I remind him of himself years ago, and that's a good thing because he has been...
  9. M

So now she wants to be nice...?

Funny. But consider this: I don't go commenting on FB to girls who I think look good in their pics if I don't really talk to them. It'd be strange. I've also had the case - such as the story in the italics - where a girl will blow sunshine up my butt...had to get that cliche in there...but...
  10. M

So now she wants to be nice...?

During the winter/spring, I began working at a new company and met a HB9 who was nice and cool. While we got along well and there were some IOI signs, we could never meet up (complications in our schedule the main culprit). She was a temp at the company and her time at the company ended soon...
  11. M

What causes jealousy?

Pretty much my thinking when I created this thread. I'm simply interested in hearing the different takes here. I feel I don't owe my friends anything here. As for Atom Smasher's questions, I have not. While I feel some of my friends could be doing better if they applied themselves more...
  12. M

What causes jealousy?

Point taken, any suggestions? While I don't go around saying, "Check out this new job I have that you're not good enough for"...some of these same friends took jabs at the new position before it started too.
  13. M

What causes jealousy?

The bolded points make sense, the rest of it I'm confused by. Especially the last part. I'm not self-absorbed, but when my friends begin acting a lot differently towards me, I am going to notice. You would too.
  14. M

What causes jealousy?

Thanks Amazing. Your insight makes sense. Having said that, I presume that my hometown peers feel everyone else is "naturally talented" but that I am simply "lucky." I think you're also correct with people being lazy and then becoming mad instead doing the hard work to do the best that they...
  15. M

What causes jealousy?

Back when I was growing up and in high school, my peers didn't really think much of me. Though I was accomplishing a lot that would go towards my career, my scrawny frame and my lack of assertiveness/awareness socially during that time kept me out of the loop of basically everything. While at...
  16. M

How do I turn two me's into one?

Similar to what I said in the OP, I feel some of the qualities that make me good at my job don't balance out as well when it comes to girls. At the same time, I feel there could be ways to "tweak" things so my strengths at work also balance out socially...if that wasn't too confusing to understand.
  17. M

You phrased the first sentence better than me. Basically, what I am looking for is, How do I use my brand/personality to my advantage in this circumstance(s)? IMO, how I present myself works well with getting to know people (acquaintances, etc.), but it's been much more inconsistent with girls...
  18. M

Before I dive into the meat of the post, here is some background on the setting of where I am: I currently work a job at a large company - with a lot of people around my age - located in the boonies. Observing fellow co-workers (and experiencing some of this myself), I have come to...
  19. M

Telling an HB9..that we should take a break from things?

I'm with the courts here. The only concurring opinion I will say: 24 hours is sometimes a little extreme, but the point Nismo is making is correct. She'll be able to move on quickly enough. Spinning more plates is easier said than done, but the idea, again, correct. The point would be to...
  20. M

read my sister's text messages

I see. Close to my case...I'm 23, sis is 18...but like I said above, unless there is some long-term ramification, it's tough to say "No, you can't do that." Similar to you, I hope it does not happen, and we think this way because she is still your little sister. If there is a long-term...