Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Do you think a woman would appreciate this guy's lifestyle?

No, they would not appreciate it? BUT I think this fellow is just trying to be another "I care" attention *****. A clinically sane woman would not be with this guy. An insane woman who is also an "I care" attention ***** would stay for a little while. An insane woman that suspects he may...
  2. B

Now it's my turn to LJBF someone

You don't find her attractive? You don't find her attractive? But she makes you grow wood, not once, but twice? Somebody is not being truthful...lol. And I see you quote Tupac, wow..lol. You rollin' like ol' Vanilla Ice, homeboy? A little white-rapper Don Juan?...lol
  3. B

Delete that Number NOW!

"Senior Don Juan" ??? Why should they respect you? It's obvious you look at these "*****es" as sex objects. And either way, why are you texting them? Call them, but only about once a week, and only to make a date. And then if you end up in a LTR still be conservative with the calls...
  4. B

how do you guys reject fat girls?

Smile back? Smile back? Seriously, why is this a problem? If you do what is necessary to attract women (preferably sane women), some will be of the fat variety. You don't have to do anything. They probably won't ask you out or throw their number at you, much less rape you. Treat them the...
  5. B

You NC, she contacts you, but what if she only does it twice?

I have not read the "NC" protocols here, but I have not read the "NC" protocols here on this site, but I have an opinion. If a woman has done something disrespectful, thus deserving "NC," would it not make more sense just to move on to other women? By getting back together with such a...
  6. B

How to pull a stripper?

You know what the USAF says. I'm not sure what the RAF says, but over here our USAF says "Aim High. Air Force." Why not "aim high" yourself? Most strippers have family, drug, and alcohol problems. Not to mention STD(s).Why would you want to risk your health? And an even bigger question...Why...