Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

If your wife threatens a divorce, how do you handle?

I know without my daughter's passport, she can not take my daughter out of the country. If the passport agency allowed presignature, she would have forged my signature, as she did on the divorce paper. What happened for divorce paper, I didn't want a divorce. Her parents literally begged me...
  2. O

Hello all, Thanks to your tips and words of advice. What you gave me helps clear my head and calm me down. My wife and I are now divorced. The shocking part is I defaulted and what she did was signed my divorce paper. I told this to my lawyer, and I don't know what's going to happen. I...
  3. O

Goal Setting Goal Sharing Websites

Does anyone know any websites or forums where people share their goal setting and achieving experience. I want to learn more on setting goals and achieving goals in life. Such sites or forum would help encourage me, remind me to keep on track. I need some motivations. Say hello to all...
  4. O

How do you handle this?

thanks guys. she kicks me out of her house. I don't want to get into physical fight for the baby. This would be cruel and unhumanely. The sake of the baby is the most important. I'm working with my lawyer right now. Thanks for the tips.
  5. O

How do you handle this?

I'm going through a divorce. The problem is we have one year old baby together. My wife has been making all the rule while the divorce has not been finalized. First, she only lets me see the baby only at her parents' place. I went along. I used to see my baby 2 to 3 times per week at her...
  6. O

good point. thanks tactic. eye opening.
  7. O

website builder

Do we have anyone here who is master of building websites? I'm trying to learn. Now I'm using joomla cms. Any tips or suggestions?
  8. O

what has helped me is I've been keeping myself busy. Over the past weeks, I'm working on building websites, playing basketball on weekend, and hitting gym twice per week. Would it be wrong if i meet a new girl? Anyone has gone through such thought? Or is it just me?
  9. O

Facial Cream

thanks guys for sharing tips with me.
  10. O

Thanks to all for your tips. I'm glad you come to help when fellow man is in trouble. Now, she allows me to see my baby, but only at her parent's house. Her parents take care of our baby. She's 15 min from her house, 10 min from where I'm staying. So I'm much happier now. I get to see...
  11. O

Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

mike brown, that's exactly what I mean. Hey, Pacquiao is the Mike Brown of boxing.
  12. O

Facial Cream

how about anti aging product or anti-uv for the face. anyone know any? thanks hocky, cure, barlex, colossus for your input.
  13. O

Thanks to all the advice and tips. My wife not only file a divorce paper, which i didn't sign, she kicked me out of the house. First, I didn't want the divorce paper because we have 10 month old daughter together. My daughter seems so attached to me, more so to me than to my wife. Then...
  14. O

Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

Everyone hates Floyd, or most do. They want him to lose. He wins because he's a good fighter: Elusive, fast, smart. Now, he's facing Pacquiao. Pacquio throws wild punches, but they are hard to see and block. His punch is amazingly powerful for a man his size. He can handle bigger man's...
  15. O

Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

Pac will break the shoulder roll defence of Floyd. Floyd's defense is a lean back position with shoulder roll to avoid gettin hit. While he does that, his body is in the position for Pac to hit. Pac will hit unlike other of his previous opponents. He'll break down the body, then work on the...
  16. O

Facial Cream

Talking about health and fitness, I have a question for you guys. How many of you care for your skin? How many are using facial cream or lotion regularly? If you do, what type? If you don't, why? Do you feel it unmaly to do so? Or are you embarrassed if people find out? Or you don't...
  17. O

Pac Vs Floyd March 13th

I think Pacquiao will win. May has defense, but I don't think his defense can handle Pac's punch combo, angles, and speed. If he keeps running, then he may by lucky score and split decision.
  18. O

Any married man here? I'm no where near a don juan, which is why my wife threatens to divorce me. I know no fault, but how would you guys here handle such situation? Thanks for any tips and input.