Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

First date. No kiss.

Dunno her age. It's been happening a lot lately. I had 4 different dates that happened the same thing.
  2. M

First date. No kiss.

Went on a first date with girl. She is OK with hand holding, touching, hand around her shoulder/waist. She is not OK with kissing, tried a few times but not luck. Tried to move her to my place. She says she doesn't know me well and she says it is not that I don't trust you. Any ideas what to do?
  3. M

Be Overt with Your Intent and Relentless in Action

Wat the fkin fk. Relentless!
  4. M

Wingmen

What's wrong with wingmen that push you to approach like machines and they don't approach themselves. Met a couple of guys like that today. Both 19 yo. Every time we see a woman passing by they push me to approach. Told them it's not my type and they keep being persistent and say I was not...
  5. M

Guru1000 Field Report

They called these people snipers. GO, KILL and LEAVE.
  6. M

Enough is enough, time for a change journal.

That's OK, its out of our control. Why not try to be a better person and stop hating on these guys? I'm currently single like you and most guys here. I don't want to blame on anyone because I can't get a woman yet. All I can do is better myself and not to give up. I believe negativity and...
  7. M

Need Advice

I don't really understand what she wrote. But you can say you also had a good time and find out why she is unstable and why she thinks she may lead you on or anything.
  8. M

Enough is enough, time for a change journal.

Why so much hate and judgement? Remember you aren't perfect either.
  9. M

Need a good comeback line for this

Depends on the context. Because I don't know the context I will say: Yeah, smart and rich people are very attractive. How do smart and rich people make you really feel?
  10. M

How much would a brand new sport/luxury car improve my game?

How much would a brand new sport/luxury car improve my game? If you have game then why do you need a brand new car? If your game is at beginner's stage then having a new car could get you dates, even a girlfriend. However I wouldn't spend the money on a car because it gets devalue.
  11. M

flake today: these b-itches have no manners

I don't think she forgot the date. Sounds like she doesn't like cinemas. Next time gave her four options: Cinema, Park, Beach, Playground.
  12. M

Paranoid sickfvcks who should be institutionalized

don't get confused from politeness and friendliness
  13. M

Buying car research

I know what you are talking about. But like I said I live by myself, I cannot manage that many people.
  14. M

Bictches

I have this girl who hasn't text replied me for weeks. Today I wanted to test her to find out what person she is. I sent out an invite about a steak dinner coupon received from work and I have no one to go with and wanted her to go with me. She replied within 2 fkin minutes!!!!!!! Then shebhad...
  15. M

Thought that the first date was great until... What should I do???

I just hope you didn't pay. Sounds to me that she wanted to fck.
  16. M

Buying car research

I also was considering that. I have a place and already renting it out. it will be nice to have a 2nd place to rent out. However because I live by myself Its a bit hard to manage it. so thats why i wanted to buy a better fuel economy car instead to save on gas. If i buy a leaf I will save...
  17. M

Buying car research

one of my requirements are comfortability
  18. M

Buying car research

I'm in vancouver, bc. no snow here. These are my final choice prius vs leaf vs jetta diesel vs golf diesel. I'm looking for comfortbility, fuel efficiency. I drove the jetta today but didn't feel it was as good as my coupe civic 2007. i think i'm scratching out leaf off my list as i do 100km/...
  19. M

When hard work isn't paying off

I think it's my approach and BL. I'll try again today. Will update u later.
  20. M

When hard work isn't paying off

What you do? Like I sarge four days a week. Do tons of sets. But lately hasn't been working.