Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Y

Real life Anime GF

Wow. You fags want to screw cartoons and robots?:eek: Talk about losers...:rolleyes:
  2. Y

I'm not logging til i get laid

See ya next year!
  3. Y

No Date for Prom, Should I go?

As are you.:up:
  4. Y

Yeah. Reeeal sad.:rolleyes: I think the ignorant thing here is that some people think drug use is cool. You're a real winner.
  5. Y

Then your friend is a bigtime loser. You are borderline for considering it. Why don't you just stay home and put your 'friend' in a rear naked choke?
  6. Y

Girl questioning my age

Why does it matter? (insert music here) Older women...are beautiful lovers.... Uhh. Nevermind. Yall probably don't know that one anyway.
  7. Y

What's the point of getting high? Are you such a loser when you are sober that you don't even want to hang out with yourself unless you are high?
  8. Y

wishes

Jealous? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!:crackup: Silly boy, if you only knew....:rolleyes: BTW, I think we have been over this once or twice. I don't really care what a bunch of internet virgins and posers like you think of me. Hush child, and go back to spanking your monkey.
  9. Y

wishes

Oooohhh myyy 888...your soooooo smart:flowers: ...shlob shlob shlob *gag*:crazy: Man, if he gets half as many people at his school sucking his d1ck as there is people on this thread sucking his d1ck, I don't know how he would find time to fit it all in.
  10. Y

Tips on getting her to go down

NEVER use words like never and always...It's not an absolute truth.;) Dude, if she has that kind of attitude about it and getting sucked off is important to you, you are going to have to find someone else. If she feels that strongly about it, it's not worth the effort because she won't be...
  11. Y

Race Card?

Aren't the Phillipines a part of Asia? Wouldn't that make you asian?
  12. Y

Friend zone.. with a twist I'd say

According to even your signature line, you suppress who you really are as well. ROTFLMAO You're a joke. Just because everyone on this forum kisses your ass and acts like they would suck you off just to get a tidbit of advice doesn't mean you are anything special. ;)
  13. Y

I'm sure it is meant well. I just think it's BS that everyone on this site tries so damn hard to be something that they aren't.
  14. Y

Finishing off Junior Year

One thing you need to do is actually call her. Stop being a b1tch and texting all the time. Texting is for losers.
  15. Y

Yeah, suppress your true feelings and be someone you aren't! Great advice!
  16. Y

Damn, that is pretty lazy. What a d bag move to not try and help you out.
  17. Y

What the f am I gay?

:crackup: Yep, you are definitely a fag. If you were 100% sure that you weren't one, you wouldn't have asked. Hope you like getting ass raped with a broom handle.
  18. Y

Where the hell do I f*ck her? (Logistics Issue)

In the pu$$y. If you have to ask that question, you really aren't ready for this site. Or sex. Or life.
  19. Y

Making me HARD!

How many of you losers are at home spanking your monkey after reading this?
  20. Y

AFC Father's any1?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, bud...