Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Korean girl update (christian ho)

Re: this board is pathetic You're the only pathetic monkey in here, you idiot. Nope. Nothing macho about this. This is pure unadulterated anger. The kind that you'd feel if I stabbed your mother in front of your fvcking eyes. The kind you feel when you've had your rights and all...
  2. J

Re: whatever Shut the fvck up, cracker. You are lecturing a KOREAN about Koreans. Why don't you suck on my fat, veiny Korean snake and swallow the end result? :rolleyes: Fvcking faggot. And spare me your "I'm not a KKK so I'm not racist" bullshyt. You are a mental midget...
  3. J

FR: Christian HB FLAKE

Why the hell would you ever date a Christian girl - especially if you're not into organized religion yourself? It's the exact same thing as a vegetarian hippie dating a meat-eating football player. Widely divergent interests. Just won't work.
  4. J

And please, cut that fvcking SHYT out about not being a racist because you've fvcked non-white women. In fact, that is the WORST kind of racist. The non-malicious, blissfully ignorant kind who thinks that having coitus with non-whites makes them 'pure souls' or some shyt. This isn't...
  5. J

Re: I don't know You HAD to go there. You fvcking piece of **** CRACKER. I don't give a fvck if the whiteboys here think that's racist. He deserves a racial slam for that one. Seriously, I'm glad you're self-sodomizing yourself by hanging around this user of a woman. Just for...
  6. J

My short-ass friend and growth pills

It seems like this is one of those things where he has to learn the hard way. He's not going to listen.:rolleyes:
  7. J

Try telling my friend that. :rolleyes: :D
  8. J

No no - he claims that he's taller in his bare feet. Theoretically, he could be 2 inches tallers in a few months. But I just don't trust this kind of snakeoil salesman BS. My friend is pretty fvcking stubborn, though. Maybe his obituary will read: "He grew 2 inches in 3 months." :D...
  9. J

I have a friend who's below average in height. 5'6" on a good day, probably. So he tells me he's been poppin' these growth pills, and I'm worried for him. He even shows me the site: http://www.height-research.com/ Apparently this product has some HGH - albeit in non-industrial...
  10. J

I am a woman.

That said, I also think that Gigalo is a bit a dork - you can tell by the endless post-padding he does. Just being really frank. I mean, look at the innane bullshiznit he posts day after day after day... dude's got problems.
  11. J

I am a woman.

Ya'll newbie nerds need to sit down and shut da fvck up. Sure, Gigalo is being a bit cheesy using pick-up lines online, but it's the bottom line that counts. If he's practicing flirting online and he gains skills from it - more power to him. The key to vibing with women is to flirt...
  12. J

I'm a Woman Hater

That's what I told this dude by PM. You speak the truth man. (And no, Reed - I did not read your PM reply. I deleted it immediately. I don't take any PMs from anyone anymore.)
  13. J

Five types of guys get the ass

Re: Re: Five types of guys get the ass It just depends on what phase of her life she is in at said time. If she's tired of BS games and drama at that particular juncture (for ever and ever, or just for the time being) - then she'll resent you for playing with her emotions like that. A...
  14. J

Chavs attacking girls!!!

That's precisely what I was about to bring up, but decided against. But since the cat's out of the bag.... In America, you've got to be careful. At heart, we're still a frontier society. We have that rough-n-tumble, gritty-fingernails aggressive traits about us, us Americans. This goes...
  15. J

Your Penis Didn't Come With a Manual. Here is one.

Those are called penile paupules, and they are not STDs. Some men just have it, and others don't. I gotta admit it's not very pleasant looking (I get the chills just thinking about it) and *looks* like some exotic diesease, but it's NOT. Go a google search but for Pete's sake, don't post pics.
  16. J

Chavs attacking girls!!!

Look, I'm sure that some of my points may not be comletely correct, but I don't think yours are too. You can't compare most black Britons to American blacks. Sure you have the 'Yardies' and those psychos - but as a rule, the average black American man is more physical, and quick to be...
  17. J

Push-Ups

Hey - When I can't hit the gym, I do a quick 50 push-ups in my room with slow repititions. I was just wondering - when you do a wide-grip push-up with good form, what percentage of your body weight are you hoisting up with your arms? Have there been scientific/bio-mechanical studies...
  18. J

Chavs attacking girls!!!

I travel to Europe regularly, and i'm tellin' you.... a lot of European guys are soft. I know for a fact that 'Chavs' aren't race specific, and that the American equivalent are actually "wiggers". The thing is, Europeans are generally a bit awed by Hip Hop and its associated lifestyle - they...
  19. J

Why Women Love Badboys

I'd like to read something which verifies it. Not that I don't believe you - I just want to see it for myself. That would be intriguing.
  20. J

Why Women Love Badboys

So many different perspectives. And most of them have some truth in it. NONE are absolute though - any reasonably rational person would see that. I think that your average, 'everyday women' - i.e. the ones you meet in real life, even the hot ones - will like a man who *looks* bad, but not...