Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

How would you react to a girl teasing you?

It's just light-hearted banter man fire back with more of the same and don't be bitter. It's meant to be fun
  2. P

Its not Rejection or Buyers Remorse that Gets me, It's Sudden Random Sh*t

See - bitter. You're link to my post doesn't work. The only person you agree with in this thread is the one who says perhaps you're game is in fact so good that the girls disengage. Do you want help or you want to just whinge and keyboard jockey... whatever man
  3. P

Ex Wife wants money!!! let's discuss

Shouldn't be communicating with her if there's a restraining order?
  4. P

Its not Rejection or Buyers Remorse that Gets me, It's Sudden Random Sh*t

Man it's because your bitter. That is your entire problem. I realised it at 'and the sl*t felt uncomfortable' that point in your post - who talks about people like that?
  5. P

Trapped miner in Chile is a DJ

Cheating on your wife alone does not equal DJ, but both women are fully aware of what is going on but are fighting for him tooth and nail. Notice how the wife does not blame the cheating husband (as a wife would if the husband were AFC) but instead blames the mistress.
  6. P

Showing just enough interest...

Exactly what is your idea of flirting? If anything I build myself a pedestal when I flirt...
  7. P

Emotions?

If you don't know what to do just tease them relentlessly. always in a joking manner though
  8. P

When the Suave is Always On

I don't think you're the first person to post on here about roissy's writing making them feel inferior. Seeing as roissy himself, as far as the reader can tell, never has serious girlfriends, it is probably not the best place for you to go for advice on how to act with your girlfriend (if she is...
  9. P

No relationship but I also can't "talk" to her friend

**** her friend until the first girl finds out by which point you've probably milked the first for all she's worth anyway - regardless of whether she follows through on her threat you're better off
  10. P

Her perspective: RAGE

My ex told me about something similar happening, a guy who she was interested in who expressed interest but never moved it further than friendship. Once she had decided not to talk to him anymore, the OP's description is very much how she behaved. I figured it was because he could have had her...
  11. P

Cheated. Should I stay or leave?

I think even most total AFCs would summon what ever shreds of masculine strength society hadn't drained them of and kick the *****
  12. P

Cheated. Should I stay or leave?

Cover the house in gasoline, punch her in the mouth/cu nt and set the curtains alight on your way out?
  13. P

Selective Coldness

I am naturally cold towards everyone, so I can't really help you. It's crazy though - the amount of outright rude and disrespectful **** that people let you get away with (even at work) after they have warmed up to you. "It's just his sense of humour" hahaha
  14. P

Dating a woman who has had groupsex in the past?

I don't see how group sex is an indicator of a woman not having her life together. All women will do this under the right circumstances. And by right circumstances, I mean circumstances that allow her to be comfortable with it. They all have the desire for it and plenty have told me that if...
  15. P

Lying and Cheating are not the Answers

On the other hand, lying is leading someone astray. Lie all you want if it works for you, just do it well.
  16. P

Just how horny are girls?

Think of it as a passive horniness rather than the male active horniness. In other words, they will be as horny as any guy if somebody finds them that can act towards them in the right way. But what do you mean 'as horny'? Do you mean are they horny as often? Or do they get as excited about...
  17. P

how do i ditch the douche?

Describe his behaviours, what is he like and how does he kill your game? Give examples
  18. P

Branch swinging primates

I read on therawness about how pimps used to deal with branch-swinging *****s. Absolutely great She needs to pay a leaving fee to the old pimp, a bond to the new pimp, and then the two pimps meet up to pass the *****'s possessions and settle the situation without a female in the middle stirring...
  19. P

Did I blow it?

I'd probably have put an end to all sexual activity - caressing, kissing, etc - then and there. Dress her up and go back to talking as if nothing happened.