Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

is it still possible to be nice, and to be looked as nice, and to get alot of girls? cause u guys all make it sound like its so easy to just not be nice anymore, i said one snotty thing to a girl the other day because i was in a bad mood and because she was annoying me, and i felt horrible...
  2. T

what can a skinny person do if they are in a fight with big guys over chicks?

Don't waste your time fighting or worrying about fighting. Big guys are the biggest pussies, anyway. If this guy really does come for you, chances are he will just threaten you. If he comes after you and you know that he is going to do something, don't even give him a chance to talk, just...
  3. T

Girls giving out phone numbers...

I disagree...I think girls give their number out quite often to guys that they dont even want to call them. I hang out with alot of girls and most of them will do this. I dont know why they do this. I have such a tough time getting girls to call me back too...there was this one girl that i met...
  4. T

Girls giving out phone numbers...

Is there any way to tell, that if you have to ask for a girl's phone number, and she gives it to you, that she actually wants you to use it. Getting a girl's number is the easy part...I never know if they want me to call though, sometimes I end up not calling, sometimes I end up calling once...