Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Girlfriend doesn't want a relationship, her feelings all over the place, advice?

I'd partially agree. Obviously respect is lacking here and that's the reason she can't see him as relationship material. But the key to the issue is that he needs to command respect. Respect cannot be demanded. Simply nexting her will only postpone the issue that's bound to happen again and...
  2. T

Girlfriend doesn't want a relationship, her feelings all over the place, advice?

You were smart enough to mention cognitive dissonance, so you're probably smart enough to understand that romantic love, lust and attachment are 3 separate beasts, controlled by different hormones/neurotransmitters, and dealt different in real life. She values your friendship, she fells...
  3. T

Is there such thing as waiting too long to reply to a text?

The issue here has nothing to do with taking too long to reply. She has cancelled a date, didn't take on your offer for the alternative date, and then ignored the offer for Saturday. She probably thinks you're a nice guy, but she's not interested. She avoided you on Saturday because it...
  4. T

Girl I've been dating for 6 months didn't invite me.. Should I be worried?

Go, have sex, make sure she has the time of her life, then mumble something about having to leave, and get up and leave. Don't spend the night, don't ask about the trip, don't tell about how your weekend was... Don't be the first one to break and ask where you are standing, etc... Keep her...
  5. T

Is this the right way to proceed with this girl?

Sorry for the reality check mate, but you are way into AFC zone a very long time ago. Short-term you might even pull this one off and get into a relationship with her. Long-term no girl will respect you, and you will be facing the same issues you did before (cheating). Best case scenario, if...
  6. T

Being verbally abusive acceptable?

You are feeling guilty, you had to apologize and you came across as being weak by bursting out and verbally abusing her. So who cares about being acceptable? The issue here is that if it was the right course of action you wouldn't be feeling this crappy. Next time, control your temper...
  7. T

Girl says my confidence is hot but...

Just like everything he has ever posted here... starting from his nickname... lol
  8. T

Need help with this one.. I'm confused

It's a long road. Millions of people have the same problem. Most of them end up convincing themselves that it's normal and don't live life to its full potential. Don't be one of them. If needed look for someone specialized in this issue to help you, it's a hard first step but well worth it...
  9. T

Need help with this one.. I'm confused

I've read the whole thread. Bhudda-mind gave you solid advice. It took a lot of errors for this one to be over. You made her feel responsible for your emotional stability, and that's the kiss of death in any relationship. She backed off because of that. You come across as a nice person but...
  10. T

LTR and jealousy

Of course you're getting weaker. Anyone that blows-up when being tested will get weaker. It shows lack of confidence, lack of emotional stability and insecurity. The Polyanna technique of 'let's pretend all is well' will not help. The best tactic here is to employ the old 'an eye for an...
  11. T

college girl show interest and initiates meetup then flakes. help

To make it really simple: she was good looking, you were overeager to be with her, you let it show, she lost interest. I'd say it's 99% your fault for not playing it right. You were already going to see her on Thu... Then the next day... and then you want to meet her even sooner before the...
  12. T

Heartbroken guy - Need some help to open up again

Thedol, High levels of oxytocin (and low levels of serotonin can last as long as 2-3 years, but usually it lasts much less. They pretty much are the responsible hormone and neurotransmitter for obsessive thinking and the 'certainty' that the person was unique. It will get better with time...
  13. T

Losing my virginity with hookers to get over sexual hang-ups

Trolling seems to be at an all time high these days...
  14. T

Anyone ever dated an ex's best friend and she ended it because she's feeling guilty?

IMHO, her pulling back most probably has very little to do with her friend. Girls will work these things out when they are really interested. That's why see was seeing you for 4 months behind her 'best friend's' back. It probably would help what do you exactly mean by 'escalate'; but...
  15. T

1st date went PERFECT but she ignores me now

Sorry for the reality call, but sounds like it was perfect to you, not her. After date texting is a awful idea. I've used to do that but I've dropped the habit years ago. It sounds clingy in almost all circumstances. I don't even fall for the 'send me a text when you get home' anymore. As...
  16. T

My ultimate question to the "successful" ones:

Bottom line is you can define yourself however you like, but reality is what counts. If you define yourself as 'sexual' but are a 24-year-old virgin, I will go with the latter as an accurate description of reality. Reality is never wrong, obviously, so probably your self assessment is to...
  17. T

Is this worth doing?

Like Richard Feynman would say: "You must not fool yourself, and remember you are the easiest person to fool." The 'depth of the text' is not nearly as important as the fact that she didn't text you back. You're missing the whole point: the point is that you shouldn't be trying at all...
  18. T

Is this worth doing?

From time to time she contacts you to figure out if 'you're still on hold', and you promptly let her know that you're still available whenever she wants. As simple as that. Or do you honestly think that a failed exam was any sort of reason to text you? Ignore a few texts/contacts, ignore...
  19. T

wtf is this girl doing to me?

You're acting like a friend. You are coming across as needy, clingy, and the only reason you didn't get the boot yet is because you've established a friendship and she seems to be valuing that. Sorry for being so upfront. You told about your feelings, you're trying to steal a kiss...
  20. T

missed her hints about exclusivity?

The girl is obviously confused, but then again they quite often are. But it's quite clear that it was not only the ice-cream or the dinner, you probably let out other signs that made her think you were too interested for her to be comfortable.