Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. grayclif

What do you screen for before you decide to enter a LTR ??

Cool. Maintaining frame is so important. Especially with the ones you really like.
  2. grayclif

LR: Married 46 y/o

If you tied her up and gagged her you might not have needed to have that conversation about condoms. But then again she's on Craigslist so condoms are necessary.
  3. grayclif

What do you screen for before you decide to enter a LTR ??

Your a$$ better be spinning plates. Just sayin... and if you aren't she is going to rip your heart out your flippin chest and stuff it down your effing throat.
  4. grayclif

Someone help me make sense of her behavior

Obviously I responded before reading this update. Yeah too good to be true. Sorry bro.
  5. grayclif

Someone help me make sense of her behavior

I was thinking this too. Her comment about looking for someone to marry was a shyt test. You checking her online dating status is weak minded in my opinion. Once I have their cell number I block and hide them on the online date site. This girl likes you, a lot. What I'm interested in...
  6. grayclif

GF Ignoring Me After Fight

A woman would be quick to say my child comes first and any guy would understand this. So many damn double standards. This issue will pop up continually throughout your relationship with her regardless. I wouldnt say anything to her about this. I'd mentally demote her to plate status and...
  7. grayclif

What's the point of nofap?

I hear a lot of "when I go no fap". Does that mean you stop jerking off for a period of time and then start back up again. Isn't the whole point to quit, permanently.
  8. grayclif

Girlfriend Forgets Promises Frequently - Thoughts?

Yeah, while she has some dudes dyck in her mouth.
  9. grayclif

Do you use social media and if so, how much?

I primarily use whatsapp for social and business. I use facebook strictly for business. Twitter keeps me updated on politics, sports and red pill stuff.
  10. grayclif

Woman gets legal fees paid for based on accusation of abuse.

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2016/10/black-woman-creates-gofundme-campaign-titled-help-me-divorce-this-d-ck-already-gets-funds-in-a-day/
  11. grayclif

Is it for some hopeless?

This is unrealistic This just sounds gay. Look when you gain enough confidence a girl will go anywhere with you. You can get better at this you just have to try. Push the envelope. Speak of current events. A news report, sports team or politician... anything. The key here is to not...
  12. grayclif

Is it for some hopeless?

Make as much money as you can. Save/ invest it and watch it grow. Approach often and spin plates. Solo vacation to far off places you've longed to go. Read books on topics that you have great interest in. Put your phone down. I'd stop looking for "help" and seek things/activities that...
  13. grayclif

ex-girlfrien reemergence blues

You are not confused. You know exactly what's going in here. Leave her alone.
  14. grayclif

ex-girlfrien reemergence blues

Fvck that!!!
  15. grayclif

Missed phone call. To text or not to text?

Then why bother asking the board?
  16. grayclif

23 yr old AZN honey, says has bf and can't meet. Then says OK meet for beers

You really should have fvcked her when you had her on the couch. It's all she wanted. I'm thinking too long between dates. This may flake. Don't get too chatty with her on text just wait for the date. In the meantime spin plate
  17. grayclif

Dealing with this 'Maybe' BS

I don't see this necesarily as a fvck up. This is low interest on her part and likely unworthy of a second date. Seek a date from a more interested lady.
  18. grayclif

Blocking the ex, sign of winning?

Nine books in four months and the best you can come up with is you need to find power over an ex?
  19. grayclif

Blocking the ex, sign of winning?

Based on this info here there is no reason to have any contact with this woman for all eternity. Who care who is winning or losing. Just block her from everything, move on and spin plates.
  20. grayclif

I can't maintain a friendship with my ex and best friend if I dont "support her love for him".

How old are you and other than being a beneficiaey how else is she supporting you? Why would you want to submit to being around these two? It must be so humiliating. I'd suggest you just leave those two lovebirds to themselves. Go about your life and spin plates. You'll be glad you did.