Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

How do I handle this BPD girl?

Yeah I suspected that. She also said: "You're probably cheating on me. You're just really good at hiding it." :rolleyes: There's been like 100 more inconsistencies with her stories about what she does after work too. 99.99% chance she is cheating. Everything adds up, besides her words...
  2. K

I'm not afraid of suicidal gestures or suicide as she has not done this once in our relationship thus far. That's not to say that she won't, but I am not fearful of it. I am scared to leave because she has manipulated me into believing that she would be lost without me, and is so dependent on...
  3. K

I've spent the last week learning all I can about BPD and trying to come to terms with what I am dealing with, on an emotional level. I think I am making progress but it is hard to detach. I realise that I can't stop her cheating and she probably is. I told her I don't care if she cheats but...
  4. K

So true. I cannot believe I fell for her love game either. I even knew about BPD and HPD before I got involved... I didn't go into the relationship knowing she had BPD, wasn't really sure until a month in. I was 100% sure HPDs lose interest when you love them, but for some dumb fvck reason I...
  5. K

I'm not sure if my BPD girlfriend is less severe than other BPDs or she's just hiding it so well... or she's just so attracted to me / scared to lose me so she's on very good behaviour. She isn't really verbally abusive. I am more so than her. She rages obviously, but not very often, and when...
  6. K

What's wrong with the "search" function?

The search function is broken. The only good threads on this board are old, and I need to find them. Whenever I try to search a keyword it finds no results. Someone fix it please.
  7. K

"I am a big girl"

ROFL nice attempt at a 'neg' there, you just straight up insulted her. It wasn't exactly a suave move by any means but girls love assh0les anyway so I guess you could get away with it if you acted like it was nothing and just continued the conversation with C&F.
  8. K

sorry i thought this was funny

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/0/00/Slavery_motivational.jpg
  9. K

Sex is overrated...!

Was she using her teeth or something?
  10. K

HB Definitions

I wish lol. They're just random girls who posted pics on the internet, I have a few more pics of some of them and nudes of the 2nd one. :yes: Sorry cougars.
  11. K

HB Definitions

All celebrities look so fake in photoshoots. The only 10 in this thread so far is Cheryl Cole, what a hot b1tch lol. These are all 10s (or close enough to) in my book: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7466/1259247453798.jpg <-- HB10+ http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9199/1259825684646.jpg...
  12. K

67 y/o man beats down attacker on bus

She took the white person's bag and claims that she took it so she could hand it in to the authorities... pfft (link below) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbsX5j-8T3Y What a lying thieving piece of ****. But what do you expect from a black person anyway? LOL
  13. K

Not like I'd let a filthy subhuman like yourself anywhere near me anyway, but ok. Unless you're keen on spit shining my shoes... c'mon I'll give you a dollar for it. :D
  14. K

Angry nig is angry. By the way I'm pretty sure I asked for you to suck my balls if you didn't like my opinion, not to give me your entire life story of racism woe, which I could not care less about.
  15. K

Booty Call Cancelled?

She probably wanted to see if she was desirable enough for you to travel 30 minutes to pick her up even though you hardly know her. You acted too eager and she got her validation and was probably turned off by that so made up an excuse for you to leave her alone.
  16. K

How to make a relationship last?

Remain a challenge and desirable to other women and you can probably keep a girl for as long as you like.
  17. K

Best video ever. And yes the fact that the guy who got whooped was black made it so much more satisfying. Sorry to all the anti-racist pansies who will most likely give a kneejerk reaction to this post but it's my opinion. If you don't like it, suck my balls.
  18. K

Should you ever tell a girl how many people youve slept with?

No, deflect the question with bs if she asks you. Something like... "I lost count after the 500th" or "What?! I'm a virgin"
  19. K

the mainstream is starting to get it

I actually worry about what will happen if all guys start to realise that being a nice guy doesn't get you laid, then try to be assh0les instead. I really don't like the idea of 'game' becoming mainstream at all, mostly because I don't want more competition lol.
  20. K

Third girl who says her pu55y hurts after having sex with me...

Subtle penis size bragging thread. Cool story bro.