Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

So I'm working on putting up my own website...

I wouldn't have merged the threads...I just would have added a separate forum/subforum for Appearance Discussion. Any topic that people want to discuss that much should probably have it's own forum.
  2. W

need a pep talk

Just make sure the red flags you are seeing really are actual problems. If you judge a person just on their past without looking at how they deal with and grow from the past you might be pushing away some women that you probably shouldn't. Red flags are things that tell you that you need to...
  3. W

need a pep talk

I've had two great loves in my life. Each of those men I met when I was not looking to find anyone and was focused on other things. The first happened when I was 28 and the second when I was 34. My daughter's grandmother is about 77 years old...and she got married for the second time in her...
  4. W

Crap...I originally screwed up on the email address. It's wyldfire65@gmail.com I fixed it in the original post...sorry about that. I just created it today and haven't used it yet. My bad...
  5. W

Astrology as a daily guide

Astrology is one of the most fascinating things you can study. You could actually study it all your life and still not learn everything. There are a lot of references to mythology and if you like mythology, Astrology is easier to understand if you really like mythology and symbolism. You have...
  6. W

You can read about the significance of the planets, sun and moon and the areas of life they impact here: http://www.weboteric.com/astrology_planets/astrology_planets.php
  7. W

Here is some astrological information about the significance of Planets, Signs and Houses: A Planet is: 1. a PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTION [or a Spiritual Ideal] 2. a CAPACITY to EXPRESS a certain PART OF THE PSYCHE 3. a POTENTIAL ENERGY which SEEKS EXPRESSION 4. a DRIVE or...
  8. W

Let me ask you a question, and I want an honest answer

backbreaker...to be fair...you didn't share all that information before. I'm not a mind reader, dude. People can only give input on the information provided. If you had of told me that you taught yourself how to do all those things after the first post I made I would have had an entirely...
  9. W

There are a lot of people in my classes who aren't great students. In fact, we had an exam on Tuesday and most of the class got a 70 or below. I'm very lucky because I retain things very easily...even if I only hear them. I felt bad when people asked me how I did because I got a 98 and aside...
  10. W

lol...I am actually VERY anti censorship. I won't be anal about swearing as long as the host doesn't give me a hard time about it. I won't tolerate disrespecting each other personally or disruption...but challenging each other's opinions and views will be welcomed and encouraged. I'm...
  11. W

A Positive Attitude Improves Your Life and Makes You More Attractive

I'm actually working on putting up my own site. I just started a thread about it in Anything Else. I'm going to be banned anyday now, but I still want to be able to offer advice to people who need and want it.
  12. W

I'm setting it up first to see if I like how it comes out and if I like it I'll keep it. So far this is what I've got... Every member gets their own journal that they can make public or private entries so they can track their own progress. The site forum will have a forum for topics relating...
  13. W

backbreaker...in a situation like that...if you had of taken a 2 year program on Business Administration it would have prepared you for all those issues...and you could have handled it much easier...and still remain behind the scenes, but without so much stress because you would have been...
  14. W

You know what they say...imitation is the greatest form of flattery...
  15. W

Horoscopes are crap. Charts are actually pretty darn good...but NEVER pay to get them done. There are books where you can learn to do your own and people you know. It's pretty darn accurate and kinda fun, too. I got into it for fun and was skeptical...but I found that the charts I did using...
  16. W

Gio... The person you see on this site when being repeatedly attacked non-stop for over 4 years is not a complete representation of who I am. You also cannot judge people based only on the worst mistake they made. You need to look at people as a whole. I look at people as a whole and...
  17. W

It shouldn't have...and I really don't know what my personal life has to do with what you should do with your life career wise...but some people have to make things about me just because they disagree. I'll stop responding to those posts. I'm sorry...I just wish they would stop it for once...
  18. W

The Doc is no dinosaur...he's brilliant and has been taking classes all through his adult life because he has a passion to learn all he can. He's got his first book coming out this summer (short stories) and a motivational book on the way after that. I know he has two PhDs but I think he also...
  19. W

Latinoman...there are no "facts" (dating advice, relationships, etc.) on this site. It is ALL opinion. People are arguing OPINIONS. Some techniques work on some people and those same techniques won't work for sh*t on other people. That's just how it is. I argue on topics I have a strong...