Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

It's Great To Be Back On Sosuave!!!

For the record, this guy is obviously a troll and not "the real Deus" or whatever he has been calling himself. I created this user name shortly after being banned from my first name (Deus ex Pianoforte), as a result from getting mixed up in trolling by "shop until I die!" and "mahon" or...
  2. J

If an HB 9 is 7 months preggers, is she a HB 3?

Exactly. Glad someone realizes this is just a filthy troll trying to assume my older username. I think I remember you from when I used to post here, man.
  3. J

Did Leonardo DiCaprio purposefully become a fat SOB

What the hell are you talking about man? Leo is not a fat man. He may not be ready for a Muscle & Fitness cover shoot but he is definitely not fat. You know who Jack Black is? He is an example of a "fat SOB." And believe me, the chicks still go wild for the guy. You think they went and...
  4. J

Guy with low self esteem approching girls Video

That was painful to watch. It seemed like he was screwing up his chances on purpose...
  5. J

How many people do you know who got AIDS?

You do realize you're insane, right?
  6. J

How many girls have you slept without using a condom?

Yet another reason to go live in Ukraine, eh Jimbo? Good to see you're still infiltrating threads spreading your anti-American propaganda filth everywhere.
  7. J

Ideal Height?

6'2 is solid. Anything under 6'0 is sketchy. Although, if your game is solid enough it doesn't really matter. I've seen 5'4 and under dudes pull bombshells that absolutely tower over them.
  8. J

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Alright, folks. Let's not get too excited. This is a year and a half old post. I wasn't even going to reply but I happened to check in and noticed all the personal attacks directed my way. A little update: she's divorced now (the guy was a piece of garbage and abusive), and I haven't seen...
  9. J

A couple contradicting girls

Thanks man. I thought study sessions was a good way to work your way in with a girl? My impression was that an attractive girl knows what's up when you try to meet up with her to study. I don't know. I can't figure girls out at all, but they have to know that guys want to bang them if given...
  10. J

A couple contradicting girls

Haven't posted here in awhile, mainly because I view myself as a lost cause and have basically succumbed to my lifelong depression at this point. I was wondering if any of you might be able to provide insight on the two latest chicks that have baffled me. Chick 1: Get a girl's email and she...
  11. J

What's wrong with me?

Thanks for the advice guys...I do plan on getting therapy as soon as I can afford it, for the record. But I don't think my medical insurance covers it.
  12. J

What's wrong with me?

Yeah, I'd been drinking that night. When I get drunk, 90% of the time I get extremely depressed (moreso than usual) and will do anything to avoid women and the other 10% I will not give a s.hit about anything and try to approach chicks or chat them up. I went with my friend which didn't help...
  13. J

What's wrong with me?

Just got back from a pretty busy club with a friend of mine. He managed to start dancing with a few chicks at which point I bolted for the restroom for fear that the girls would see me standing by myself texting and I would be invited to start dancing as well. When we found each other again...
  14. J

Should men feel insecure about their physical looks?

Beautifully said. OP: The answer is no. You should not feel insecure about your looks. Women's physiology is totally different from ours and are attracted by a whole different set of qualities. There may be several posters who will kick open the door to this thread and try to tell you...
  15. J

The Great Picture Debate

Ok well, first off you don't even have a profile picture. What gives? Decreases troll activity? No way. It's not like there's any way to verify that you are actually the person in the pictures being posted. I don't know about reducing insecurities, but from what you said about pictures...
  16. J

The Scale Of The Hot Babe Defined...

It's really not that complicated. HB 5's are perfectly average (fat isn't average, and not all fat chicks are created equal by the way), so they are better-looking than 50% of the population. HB 2's have the edge on 20%, HB 9's 90% and so on. An HB 10 is the best-looking girl on the planet...
  17. J

About convinced..9 and above not worth trying to crack..

Whoa there, buddy. That's pretty scary. Take a breath and relax. Hopefully you're just drunk and it's the booze talking but if not...you really need to talk to somebody about your deep emotional problems. Especially if that last part about her deserving to get raped because she "mentally"...
  18. J

The Fear Of Rejection Is The Biggest Problem For Guys

I think he's probably afraid of both. Acceptance brings in a whole host of more problems. If she says yes, then you are stuck with making a thousand more correct decisions past just asking her out. You gotta wonder about how to ask her for her number, when to call/text, what to say when you...
  19. J

Ugly freaks and sexual selection

Stop feeding the troll, geniuses.