Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Pierce's Self Improvement Thread.

Went to lunch and the movies with this girl. Had a good time. Talked and got rapport during lunch. Got my kino on during the movies. Perfect combination and I ended the date and ended it off with a little make out. So good date in my opinion. I called two girls that I got their numbers on 2...
  2. P

Well Sunday I'm going to do lunch with this 30 year old girl. and Tonight I got two girls numbers. Both very cute. Had a decent conversation with both girls. I plan on hitting both of them up either tommorow or sunday so they can remember me. and I got the job I applied for ... so things...
  3. P

Wish I could get some feedback. Well Sunday I got a little date planned out with this girl but I am driving a good 40 mins just to see her. I will probably take her out to dinner or somethn.
  4. P

Anyone have any comments/suggestions please?
  5. P

Help Evaluating my Performance

She said you had weak game.... and tryed to hook you up with another girl. How is that not a friendzone?
  6. P

Ok I need advice guys..... I asked the girl out on a date and she said yea that she is down. Well then she calls me and tells me that she would be ready after the shower or what not. Then 20 minutes she calls me and asks if we can do it tommorow. I told her I'd let her know. She then...
  7. P

Did well in the job interview and I have another scheduled later on this week so thats a plus. Today I'm going to call this girl whose number I got last week and ask her if she wants to go out for drinks. (Same girl who hit me wit da no text back... I deleted her number but she texted me...
  8. P

Anger Management

The dude disrespected him. I don't know if he needed to take it that far but the OP stood his ground. The fact that he even touched the OP on the shoulder was a big sign of disespect. The girl wanted to dance with the OP. They were dancing. If the girl said no then it is a totally different...
  9. P

FWB Moved In - Needing EXPERT Advice on this Unique Situation

You cannot move in with a girl your trying to game. That's common sence there. Your going to f8ck something up. I just hope your gettin paid for rent.
  10. P

Phone problems?

She doesn't want your ass. Move-on. smh
  11. P

Well I have a job interview in an hour. Hopefully I do well and get the job.
  12. P

Anger Management

Don't be scared to go back. You checked the dude and the dude never hit you. Just go back and ignore him. If he talks more sh*t though you beat his ass. BTW you did the right thing. Don't ever let anyone disrespect you.. especially if you don't know the person
  13. P

The REALITY of College Town Game

Check your pm.
  14. P

The gathering I went to yesterday was a bust. Was just one girl but I could tell she was feeling someone else so I didn't even try to respond to her. I just sipped my drank and talked to people. Tommorow morning I'm going to wake up early and make sure to call these places that I have...
  15. P

Well went to the club downtown and got one number. The bad thing was that no girls were dancing so I'm even surprised I got a number. I texted a girl from a couple days ago. Yesterday we just had a decent short conversation in which I thought was building comfort but I guess it didn't. Today I...
  16. P

Well I definately got at least 5 numbers from girls yesterday. I'm only focusing on 3 of them though. I will text them today and try to build some comfort before I just blatenly ask them to chill. Usually I'd go straight to business and ask girls to chill but that was 50% so I'm trying to do a...
  17. P

Well past two days. I got two numbers. One from a 19 year old and one from a 30 year old girl. My age is definately a turn off for the 30 year old girl but I will see if I can break it because she definately was choosin. I'm going to call her around Thursday and see if she is trying to do drinks...
  18. P

Tonight I'm going out to a fancy restaurant for one of my friends from high school. My plan is to probably meet new women and get a couple numbers.
  19. P

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

I would say this but even if she said she would I wouldn't buy her no damn drink :crackup:
  20. P

USA, Georgia, Atlanta

I'm west of atl too and african american. If you tryna sarge we can get to it.