Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Can You Really Blame Woman?

Yeah. I think a lot can be said for good old fashioned charisma, it is more powerful for pulling women than "looks" or "leagues" or whatever. Can charisma be learned? I sort of hope yes, for all our sakes. Brosy I suppose thinks no, so, for him, all of this DJ/PUA stuff is a waste of time.
  2. D

For your info Brosy, I'm 6'4 tall, athletically muscled and toned, and frequently complimented on the handsomeness of my features. Not a lot of women, at least in terms of physical attractiveness, would be "out of my league". EDIT: and I mean, don't get me wrong, I get a lot of Pvsstang~ But...
  3. D

Yes, we should blame women. But we should single out the specific women who are to blame: that would be Germaine Greer, Betty Friedman, Simone de Beauvoir et al. We can't blame your average, everyday women in this day and age for just going along with the societal flow, but we SHOULD blame the...
  4. D

Err...you've got some bad....

If the breath really is bad, chewing gum won't fix it. brushing teeth won't fix it listerine won't fix it The only thing that can fix it which im aware of is this: http://www.breezecare.com.au/
  5. D

Alright guys, I need some input

Oh wow. I've never seen so much self-delusion in a guy since I was acting this way myself. That was back in '09, and it was a situation analogous to your own. These types of chicks are not unique, they are prolific: they are pretty and sexy and cute. They are slvts. They are attention wh0res...
  6. D

Err...you've got some bad....

I find that, as a guy, sometimes its ok to smell bad. Now, if it were a chick who smelt bad, well, that's really the end of the world. But for a rough and tumble, masculine guy to smell bad, well, that's ok with most chicks, or so my experiences have led me to believe. I'm not a smoker, you...
  7. D

To buy or not buy a drink?

As a strategy to push towards an easy same-night lay, buying drinks for girls straight up works. Is it necessary? No, of course not, but it does help grease the wheels mightily, and I for one don't see a problem with using any and every single weapon in my arsenal to increase my notch count...
  8. D

warning from manager and security

This is some buuuul Shiiiiiate right here. This dude picks his own age, and then says that any one older than that isn't qualified to run day game, and that if they do they are creepy?!? Lol what a f@gg0t Lemme tell you something kid, when you get older, your presence INCREASES, you...
  9. D

Found HB8 in bed last night, didn't close, need follow up advice

Yah, I think you played this all wrong, and it was creepy. When chicks are comin down off E all they wanna do is smoke weed, its a fact. So, you could have told her to come into your room to smoke the joint. N also, I've shared a small bed with 2 other chicks before, and I'm a big guy. The...
  10. D

Bestiality brothels on the rise through Germany

Yep: sexual perversion is sexual perversion, and whether its a man fcuking another man, or a man fcuking a little child, or a man fcuking an animal, its all perverse. Sexually perverse. It is sexual perversion. Now, where do you draw the line on sexual perversion? You can't, can you.
  11. D

How do you rate this woman

She's a 9. Very nice body, I like thin chicks, (HAAATE fat chicks. Even "chubby". "Chubby" is code for "fat".) But I loooove thin chicks, so her body is a 10 on my scale. Long thin legs, nice perky tits, not too big *(I hate droopy fat tits). She has nice light brownish long hair, smooth skin...
  12. D

OK Cupid flirting help plz

Oh thanks Jitterbug~ sounds like a good plan ^^
  13. D

OK Cupid flirting help plz

Hi guys~ I logged into OKcupid yesterday for the first time in ages yesterday, and I followed Naughty Ninja's process of looking at who had viewed you and messaging them to ask if they were shy, so I sent this message: She replied just now with So, if anyone can help, please suggest what...
  14. D

New world order

**** anonymous, they are the most petulant group of liberty hating bastards in existence.
  15. D

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

No. Wrong. All we're advocating is that men remain playas 4 lyfe and abstain from marriage, due to the lack of quality women in society. We can't change society, it is as it is. All we can do is adapt to it. In a Western world over-run by feminism gone mad, the only rational course of...
  16. D

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

^^ This is nonsense. The way I read this thread, its just advising men to stay players and not get caught up in LTR's and marriages... Sheesh! 8~10 IS slvtty, but only for a girl! All us guys here have banged multiples of this number, but that's different for us, biology adapted us to...
  17. D

"Nice guys" of OKCupid

Oh yeah, all my girlfriends/hookups in my life have been left-wing liberals... I just think that's the default world view for young women aged 16~34 (/slash, whenever they get married).
  18. D

"Nice guys" of OKCupid

Actually, yeah Wilko~ you nailed it: the premise of this blog is that, if a guy is a conservative and/or a christian, then ipso facto he is therefore not a nice person. This stands in direct contrast to my experiences irl, where the nicest, humblest, most considerate and helpful people I know...
  19. D

"Nice guys" of OKCupid

She seems to be so upset that some guys say that "The Man should be the head of the household". Well, the man SHOULD be the head of the household, and if he's not, his woman will eventually act out and cheat on him. Its a fact, but apparently stating the truth is enough to make you a persona...
  20. D

"Nice guys" of OKCupid

For many guys, her biggest complaint is that they answered Yes to the question "do girls have an obligation to keep their legs shaved". Wow, some guy prefers smooth legs, BIG DEAL! It doesn't mean he's a hypocrite.