Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Slick Tales

I may have read this in real time, good to get back and see it turned out well. Best,
  2. T

Tihash's Daytime Approach Journal

Keep up the good work! I just moved out to a new area, and from reading your post, am inspired to do some of type of appoarches you do over the bar/club scene. :up:
  3. T

job offer--->negotiation

I wouldn't meantion anything that has to do with lifestyle or cost of living, etc. Your goal is to prove that you are worth the extra amount your asking for and that is if you even want the position. That much in NYC it real tight. Good Luck.
  4. T

Had Unprotected Sex, whats best way to prevent pregnancy

^He speaks the truth. It's like winning the lottery each month, and the prize is more unprotected sex. :crackup:
  5. T

V's life-changing self-improvement, Boot Camp et al Journal

I don't know where your goals are written, but I got me a big whiteboard in my room, the kind you can write on with markers. There I list my POD (plan of the day), and also some short/long term goals. Its the first thing I see in the morning and the last before bed. May help you out if you...
  6. T

Current status of forums...

Man I miss the days of the brown board. I laugh more now, than learn.
  7. T

What do you do when you go to bars alone?

Great stuff here. I went to a club years ago by myself, never felt comfortable and made it an early night. But I like the advice on letting things settle in to get my bearings then approach and have conversations. Will have to do this soon on a weekday.
  8. T

songs that touch your soul

Lange - Follow Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qoe9ohKGaoo Sanvean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1WaQmxrXdw These are noodle soup for the soul, hold the chizznicken. :up:
  9. T

BRILLIANT AFC Spoof video from The Onion!

LOL. I haven't posted in what seems to be years. But had to reply. That was tight.
  10. T

Is it impractical to buy a COMPACT pick up truck now?

I think the only way to make this true is if when cruising in vacuum the the heat from the turbo acts like a Warm Air Intake reducing pumping losses to the engine and improving fuel economy depending on how the ECU reacts. Possible, but not a valid selling point for adding a turbo...
  11. T

Sorry, I was actually looking for an explanation, not a site that is trying to sell me a turbo kit. If you can find any lit.(testing, explaining) on turbos increasing mileage please post it up. Because I have a Twin Turbo Supra and the mileage I get is nothing to write home about...
  12. T

Care to elaborate how adding a turbo increases gas mileage if all else is equal. Under vacuum its an intake restriction, and under load(boost) your using more fuel.
  13. T

Your thoughts on modifying cars or your own.

Make your first mod a hidden kill switch for the starter, fuel pump, etc. Or put those lambo doors on it, either way its not getting stolen.
  14. T

Attention Admin: Your 10-post rule sucks

Judging on how many post I've done since I registered. I think I might be OK. :nervous:
  15. T

Engineer / Marketing

Growing up I always want to work with cars. I wanted to be the guy who designed the parts, not put them on for a living. My senior project was to design a intake manifold for a turbo landspeed motorcycle. That turned me onto motorcycles. There are some things in the field of mechanical...
  16. T

Engineer / Marketing

Its not your field, its your job. I am a mechanical engineer. My first job out of college was awesome. I was designing motorcycles and loving it. But left for more money elsewhere, can't pass up a 5 figure raise when doing well to start out with. Now, I have a job where I spend 25% of my...
  17. T

Quick car warranty question

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=492040&highlight=sheild Hope this helps. :crazy:
  18. T

Post College Disillusionment - a rant

Mechanical Engineer here, had a job waiting a couple months before graduation designing motorcycles. Pretty much everyone I know from classes found a job pretty easy. As for college, it was a pretty good investment for me. What I make in 5 months paid for all my college expenses. I...
  19. T

This doesn't have much to do with pick-up

I've had a similar situation with my friends from high school. Went out one night and got into an argument and had a fall out with them. Didn't talk to them for months. They were in the Marines and I heard that they were getting shipped to Iraq. So I got back in touch and realized that...