Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. 1

she wants to make "cupcakes" at my place this saturday nite

Shes coming over to make cupcakes with you. This could possibly be another chance to bang her. Any activity that involves a man and woman cooking alone in a house, results in s3x at the end. But thats if you play your cards right. The only way for this to work is to be chill relax, stop thinking...
  2. 1

IM mad- being introverted sucks for getting laid

Accept and like who you are first then others will do the same. You gotta accept your self first before you can make improvements.
  3. 1

Girlfriend wants to wait for marriage

That's bs,shes bsing you gotta stimulate her that she cant resist.gotta get inside her mind and sabatoge. sabatoge as in make her feel comfortable and gain your trust.That no s3x until marriage is just a cover so she doesn't feel like a slvt or a pump and dump. Virgin girls tend to cling on to...
  4. 1

Prom Date doesn't want to Have sex, Advice?

your right in the fact actions speak louder than words. Just be chill be you and keep doing what your doing. Her saying things like that are bs, once u get her in the right mood she will do it
  5. 1

I saw my ex gf for the first time in a year and she has a bf

no the girl sucks, drop all contact with her and move on. The girl is dumb enough to stay with a this guy for 8 months so why would you want someone like her back in your life and, shes an ex for a reason.
  6. 1

****, messed up with this girl, went no contact on her, and now miss her

the common advice here would be to see other girls at the same time your gaming your target(s), this would keep you from missing her like this. You probably messed up by not spinning plates. Its not a necessity for success but the more the merrier.
  7. 1

Morals vs Penis: a sticking point

you gotta remember girls of the age range you listed are int he " I have a boyfriend but im looking for someone better" mode. If you are to proceed, its only to get your pipe wet, nothing more, don't get attached just a pump and dump. Its doomsday if you take them up on a relationship. you...
  8. 1

women manipulated me

you were doing good up to the point where you responded to "We will not be having sex tonight". That was a ***** shield most girls set up or probably one of the stupid tests, no matter how bad they want to get pumped. You should have played it cool, said ok and immediately moved on to a...
  9. 1

How do you handle rejections?

you did nothing wrong, theres nothing wrong with small talking with a girl then asking for her number. Whether she gives you her number or not its all on her. Not everyone is gonna hand out numbers like candy and not everyone is gonna like you. Don't let the acceptance and rejection mess with...
  10. 1

No Headphones in Public

It doesn't matter most chicks never approach a stranger their romanticly interrsted in by initiating conversations. Headphones or not there's been rare cases. Your better of walking up to her talking about how great your headphones sound,then giving her a sample hearing etc.
  11. 1

Give the gift of "Not Giving" this Christmas

Lord Alchemystic.... you haven't finished your shut the F%$# up sandwich.
  12. 1

I don't understand why confidence always slip out

We all have our on and off up and down days, its perfectly normal. Its ok to feel down but don't sign in or given into the negative emotions just keep fighting. Also there reason why confidence keeps slipping is because you probably had too many years of bad habit in low self esteem. The ego...
  13. 1

23 Year old Virgin: I'M NOT AFC!

^ chickfight is 100% dead on spot,listen to him he speaks words of wisdom and I couldn't have said it better myself.
  14. 1

A Couple of Questions, for all you "Looks Dont Matter" Guys...

Well other factors come into play like the girl might be attracted to certain specific features like his nose, eyes, race heritage whatever.they basically just get pickier if presented with your rare occurrence of 2 good looking guys with equal game approaching a girl. The girl will pick which...
  15. 1

Nice Guys will always be Losers forever. Part 2

Why must you torture us with these long posts.
  16. 1

I'm disgusted

I know some people have high standards, including myself but a ugs and hbs vagina is the same with the light cut off and 6 bottles of coronas
  17. 1

Feminism again

women want equal rights as men in only things that benefit them. Fairness never comes to play in this.
  18. 1

Looks do count

Its your body language, attitude and facial expression. From your pic I would hesitate to approach you even as a friend because of your body language. Facial expression resembles droopy the dog. If you were more happy you would look way better,approachable and acceptable. A happy ug is better...
  19. 1

Is there a racial barrier?

To the topic creator, disregard and ignore the people here arguing about which race gets more girls. They obviously have a flawed narrow black and white perception of reality, in turn thier perceptions are reflected in life only seeing the small percentage of bs and poison they have pumped into...
  20. 1

Apparently I'm too nice?

She's sounds pretty stupid, ignore what she said.