Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

"We are destroying ourselves"

It is an incentive based thing. What is your incentive to get married? -Is it taxes? https://tpc-marriage-calculator.urban.org/ Entering the average American personal income for a man and a woman shows that you save absolutely nothing filing jointly. -For sex? That notion is long out the window...
  2. A

Too late to go to med school?

My medical school class has someone in their 40s and about three people in their 30s. NYU tuition is just free now regardless of specialty. There are a lot of scholarships if you just want to do GP regardless of school.
  3. A

Exercise and diet plan

Overhead Press!
  4. A

Rogaine Side effects a concern??

Minoxidil which is the active ingredient in Rogaine was first used in emergency rooms to treat malignant hypertension in life threatening cases. Then they found out it also caused increased hair growth for some reason lol. Yes it is a cream in your scalp but you might be getting enough of the...
  5. A

Youtuber macs on youtubers wife

Which is what heartiste means. In an ideal world yes marriage should be something where both are off the market. Yet go look at the mature men forum where they talk about wearing wedding rings increases interest from other women. Or about how many married women are a part of field reports...
  6. A

Youtuber macs on youtubers wife

Youtubers (and even Twitch streamers) have messed up drama. Or perhaps regular drama with a videocamera pointed to it. There was the story of one streaming couple, both monogamous, I think Mormons? and then they went to some video game convention which are mainly sausage parties and she had sex...
  7. A

keeping my girlfriend interested.

Just pull back a little. You have a little side of your head that says "I better text her by tonight or she will lose interest!" ignore that voice. She likes (or liked) you for a reason. You pulling back and not being needy all the time will not make you lose her. She will start initiating...
  8. A

A Lot of Goddamn People

You know if I were China or India, I'd just want to conquer by assimilation. Basically what do China is slowly doing to mongolia, tibet, western autonomous region of x. however the **** it is spelled, swamp them with Mainland Chinese until the native population is diluted out. Hence why I...
  9. A

Vitamin D Deficiency

Marmel is right on most people being deficient. Even had an endocrinologist lecture to us in med school saying that endocrinologists know that the current daily recommended Vitamin D levels (around 800-2000 IU daily depending on the source) are way too low than the actual necessary, and that...
  10. A

If I bulk up will it help with women?

I simply told him a point at which I noticed a big jump in attention from the weight he said he was at (he said he was at 125lbs), that's not where I am currently. Of course even if he works out for the next year or two he will still be relatively 'small' in relation to people like yourself but...
  11. A

If I bulk up will it help with women?

Funny or interesting helps but being better looking/ more jacked lowers the threshold for it. Yes it would help a lot. I was 130 at one point and when I started getting to 150-160 I started getting more attention both sexual and not. More girls would happen to talk to me in class, around me...
  12. A

Bad foot?/To much protein!?

get your primary care physician to refer you to a podiatrist.
  13. A

Im afraid I got some STD

You could get painless chancres from syphilis which can and so present like pimples sometimes. It is painless, and it looks like it goes away, but you need to get treatment if it is actually what you have because it comes back later as secondary and tertiary syphilis. It could also be...
  14. A

What's With the Influx of Trolls Lately?

It has always been like that, the Anything Else forum attracts the trolls and mentally ill and it cycles every few months or so since I've first joined here in 2009.
  15. A

My dad does not want me to go away to college

Your parents most likely know best. If you want to prove them wrong go one year to the university they want you to go to and get a 4.0 then transfer to the schools you want to go. Also... past performance is an indicator of future performance. If your parents aren't going to pay, where are...
  16. A

Where The Fat Chicks At?

New York City obesity is insane. Trains are crowded and when a fat person sits down and they take up 1.5 seats you can visibly tell everyone on the train is pissed off. I take up 2 seats as well but mostly because of my upper body, I can lean a bit forward and fit in 1 seat unlike some fat...
  17. A

Anyone here a quiet guy?

Nothing is in a vacuum. If you are silent and ugly, less results. If you are silent and attractive more results. If you are silent and go sit in a dark corner of the room, no one notices you. If you are silent and go to the bar at the middle of the room, more people notice you. You can be...
  18. A

Starting chantix

My physiology professor said it took her about a year to feel like normal and get rid of the brain fogginess she had when she was trying to quit smoking.
  19. A

I hate our Prime Minister

Desdinova, is this the same guy who wants to keep increasing quotas on refugees? Funny how none of the leaders who want to take in more and more refugees don't take preventative measures: stop creating the refugees in the first place via the destabilization of countries like Libya and others.