Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Women Stalking Men

If you're not a lawyer you may want to consider it as a career. :D Surely you agree that if a guy did it though it would be stalking, case closed. If the guy told people it was "merely obsessive and continual information gathering", they would laugh in his face and tell him to get a life...
  2. D

Women Stalking Men

Yet another double standard. Apparently women feel it's OK for them because there's no spectre of rape putting a threatening vibe on the situation. The same exact reason that women can make off-color jokes/innuendoes in the workplace and get laughs, whereas if a guy said the same thing people...
  3. D

Moving to San Diego!

Priceless.
  4. D

I'm a nerd

Hmmm....saying the inappropriate thing. Kind of like using the name of a homosexual dandy for your userId on a message board about picking up women.
  5. D

would it change my hair if i shaved it

www.PsychicHairFriendsNetwork.com
  6. D

I know it's been said before but....

This doesn't make sense to you? Time for some remedial bible study.
  7. D

To get over fear of rejection, think of it as an RPG (role playing game)

Making the gaining of dating experience a game is a decent idea, but you shot yourself in the foot when you mentioned role-playing games. There's an indelible geek taint on role playing games and the people who most often play them. People will probably resist the idea just from the cognitive...
  8. D

How about a NEWBIE Handle?

Maybe "clutter" was a poor choice of words. The point was to try to deal with the bad results of lax moderation you mentioned while also preserving its good results. Allowing user-selectable views of material would keep the forum an open one while also allowing people a tighter restriction of...
  9. D

How about a NEWBIE Handle?

Here's a fairly simple solution to this that could be added to the forum setup. Moderators could have a control that let's them flag threads or posts within threads as clutter. Likewise, posters could choose whether to view the board with the clutter added or not shown. If the board was...
  10. D

Lactose intolerance and nutrition

Yes. Lactose intolerance comes from not breaking down the sugar in milk (lactose) correctly. The vitamins, minerals, etc are still there and will be absorbed. As far as I know they're not farted out. If you're lactose intolerant do yourself a favor and get milk with lactose-digesting...
  11. D

Quotes

“Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” - Amelia Earhart
  12. D

wat happens if you dont consume enough water with creatine?

But he's got a great vocabulary. He had me going until he mentioned ovulation. That I would like to see.
  13. D

free weights safety stands

Here's one. http://www.fogdog.com/product/index.jsp?productId=992719 I've used this one before. The leg developer isn't that hot but the self-spotter works well and you can move the bench out and use it as a squat rack. It's $100.00 cheaper over at Sears.com. Here's another...
  14. D

at the club....

Still have your wallet?
  15. D

I GAINED 12 pounds!!!!

Those numbers are very close to mine. For years I was 5'9" 140 lbs. Over the past year and a half I have put on about 12-15 pounds, except mine is a combination of fat and muscle (I've been doing calesthenics for all of that time, and recently started weight lifting). Honestly, I looked...
  16. D

I drink so much water that I have to pee every hour...

I have the same problem with the frequent urination except that I'm hardly ever thirsty. On an average day I probably drink less than 60Oz. of water and I still have to hit the head every hour at least. Damned if I know what my problem is. When you say that you're always thirsty, though...
  17. D

Anybody ever injure their neck doing squats?

Thanks for the continued input. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow so I guess I'll find out how much damage I did. I was looking around the internet for bar pads, and I also found this device: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/adfit/manta.html It looks like it has some pretty solid...
  18. D

Thanks for the good advice. I realize that I should have gone to a doctor already. I tend to be the type that will go to a doctor only under one of two conditions: 1) I am dying, or 2) I am dead I may have to make an exception in this case.
  19. D

Yeah, I know. That's where I had the bar. I know because I still have a bruise on my back from where it was. Still, the neck is taking the brunt of the punishment. I have a bony back. I'm curious if not having a lot of padding there was a factor, or it was purely a case of poor execution.
  20. D

Which Cities are the easiest to meet women?

Don't base your decision on that. Women are everywhere, if you're looking for them.