Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Your MANLY hobbies

true, i had some social advantage when I rode motorcycle. there's something that women LOVE about bikers... maybe the danger, risky, speed of it..
  2. M

"The game" from Neil Strauss, worth to read it?

like others are saying, no amt of info will help you if you don't ACT. I found it much more useful to just read gems (free) like book of pook and weapon of mass seduction and some gold tips from tip section, and most important of all, just suck up and approach, fail and learn. That's the only...
  3. M

Your MANLY hobbies

Thanks for many kind advices. I swear to God almighty I live in apartment right now but when I get me a house with garage, I will start me some manly habits of wood working. I love wood work but not really much space to work on in a crammy apartment. Also will get me a dog; best furry companion...
  4. M

Your MANLY hobbies

What is up friends, I was wondering about some of the hobbies you gentlemen indulges yourselves into so maybe I could also learn something from. You see, I got up feeling pretty sh!tty, planned to push some iron but just couldn't psych myself into it, shameful to say, felt a tiny bit...
  5. M

Annoyed and Confused

sounds like you're being c0ck-teased and the girl is playing with you. so many men fall into trap where girl makes it look like she kind of want to "give you a chance" but then always same answer; you're not going to get her. just like insanity says above, you need to talk to more than one girl...
  6. M

I have the feels for my gf help please what do

so why did you post this? not being a jacka$$ but it sounds pretty chumpy to me bro. best to keep stuff like that hidden from her, again no offense man
  7. M

Jealousy Sh1t Test?

holy sh!t, that was a hell of good reply to sh!t test. average chump would immediately start composing a mixtape and send it to her, then game over! but you sir, you went at it like a champ ha.
  8. M

Going out to clubs/bars alone.

I went solo sometimes to meetup groups, and those are really easy to bond with others since no one knows each other and they all have same purpose in mind; get to know more people and make friends, so everyone comes from same place. I didn't like soloing to bars that much. everyone comes with...
  9. M

I guess you (re)start somewhere

thanks fellas, i see where you come from double, it started as myself forcing to make small talks, and I was at first like "why the hell do I need to talk to these mo-fos" but then I kind of enjoy it, and talking to random women gets easier.
  10. M

Trying new things=Submissive, giving in?

back when I used to take everything I read word for word, I would read one part about something like "alpha men always do what he thinks is right" and I would act like a stubborn d!ck, then I would read how you should also welcome adventures and have fun... and I would marvel what the fuark...
  11. M

Try again in the future or toss number?

it's really obvious she's telling you she doesn't want to because she's seeing someone. actions speak louder than words
  12. M

Indian finds out his gf cheated on him, takes revenge (vid)

the guy deserves to tell to git the fouk off and piss off and never see her again, but acting like a little kid? can't imagine a bad a$$ alpha wolf would do something like that
  13. M

Jail bait at gym

I think you know the answer to this already. going to prison and having your address pop up in predator search is not worth it
  14. M

I guess you (re)start somewhere

Hey chaps, long time no see. For 2 or so years, I have given up game all completely. But I have been doing some go-back reading on some of old gems from DJ community, I am sure you all read it, Weapon of Mass Seduction. It's teaching me many valuable things but the best of it all is that it...
  15. M

Why do I

it's called preference my man. honestly there are ones from specific populace I tend to not go for and some i feel more attracted to. i can't tell a girl she's racist if she's not considering me because of my race right? it's preference. game on boss!
  16. M

I feel need to "get back" in the game again

jury and mike, thanks for solid advice!
  17. M

@gravityeyelids: ya exactly, right on point man. like you said, it's easy to talk to the dudes because sh!t, if all goes well we are friends, if not to hell with them, but it doesn't work so easily with women, it's as if my brain thinks to operate the logical way, but the heart is resisting the...
  18. M

It's been a while since I left this "game" if you will. I admit that I have dropped, for the most part, the whole DJ thing and moved on with life. I diverted to online dating, hooked up with couple girls (one ONS), but overall, I stopped really trying, stopped improving, etc. Lately though, I am...
  19. M

attention: Practical DJ rules

Money doesnt necessarily bring happiness, but the lack of always closes doors to happy opportunities. lol this holds true to me personally not only with just women but also with life in general. May not be for everyone else though.
  20. M

can't get past the numbers...

Amen to that bro... the more numeros I get, the more I feel it in my bones that getting digits and indications of interests dont mean jack...