Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Another crossroads

Here I am again. Been here many times before. Have a great girlfriend right now. Family is Asian - from Thailand. Sexy. Intelligent. Always eager to please me. Shares hobbies. Loyal. Everything is good. Yet, we are both looking for new jobs at the moment and its likely this relationship...
  2. S

Cant break this dry spell

Just thought I'd share my thoughts tonight with this board, on a Saturday night that I will most likely spend by myself. I've been registered here a long time and its always interesting to return. I am in the midst of a monster dry spell - one that really has persisted for about two years...
  3. S

I was about to post a cry for help, but...

...I realized this has been addressed before, by me, on this very forum in the past. http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182504 Exactly the same situation, with exactly the same result as before. Only this time I was seeing her for longer, about a year and half. Not exclusive for...
  4. S

Is free will an illusion?

I’ve been reading with interest some debates on the internet about this involving many competent scientists and philosophers. Here is an op-ed written by Jerry Coyne, a biologist at the university of Chicago who argues that there is no such thing...
  5. S

Confident Persistence vs. Chasing

Hey gentlemen, Just looking for some general opinions on this. Im sure this isn’t exactly a unique situation yet its one I haven’t run into, surprisingly, in a while. I generally move fast when I start dating a woman. I escalate and go for sex on the first couple of dates. Often its...
  6. S

Dismal response rate on match.com

Gentlemen, I've tried two different dating websites the past few years - okcupid and match. On okcupid, Ive always been able to have a moderate amount of success. For every 5-10 messages I send I will get at least one reply. And then a good percentage of those will turn into actual dates...
  7. S

Serg's self improvement journal.

I’ve been thinking about starting some sort of log here for a little while now – its been a time of heavy introspection and self-reflection lately in my life. I think that if I outline some goals here where people can see them I will be more motivated to actually come through with them. I’ve...
  8. S

Commuting for dates?

Hello everyone - simple question here. Last night I was out in a nearby big city, about an hour away. Huge opportunities to meet women in some of the places there. I got one number from a girl that appeared to be very interested. However, what turns me off is the potential commute. Why...
  9. S

I HATE Oneitis!

This woman continues to drive me insane, and its my own damn fault for keeping the hope alive. We dated last month, the relationship started off highly sexual and we had some great sex several times, but then I gradually lost the frame thanks to an AFC reversion and her interest dwindled. Ever...
  10. S

Let this one go?

Im a bit conflicted here, guys. A little over a month ago I met a very interesting woman dancing. She's gorgeous and she knows it, and a ridiculously good dancer, so she is one of those girls that just commands male attention at these places, and absolutely has a lot of options. We fvcked on...
  11. S

Lost control - did I fail the sh!t test?

Gentlemen, This woman is affecting me in crazy ways. I can see oneitis starting to creep in a mile away and its fvcking driving me crazy. Tell me who is in the wrong here: Her demanding to go home after I had already fallen asleep at 3:30 am, or me getting angry about it? I usually don't get...
  12. S

Explain this behavior

Alright, I just suffered through a huge let-down, and I'd like to milk this one for what its worth and see if I can learn anything. The story is essentially this. I get a number from an HB9.5. She sortoff alludes to not wanting to date anyone (red flag), but of course I deflect this and ask...
  13. S

"grass is always greener" syndrome

Hey all, I once again return to this website seeking perspective on a new problem for me. I have no doubt that many of you have already experienced this. Simply, as the title says, Im afflicted with “grass is always greener” syndrome. I am seeing a woman who has given me basically...
  14. S

Woman keeping her distance, is it an age thing?

Hey all, I post this in the mature man forum for two reasons --- one is because I find that I often have more to relate when it comes to the topics discussed here (even though Im only 23). The other reason will become apparent in a minute. There is a lady I have been seeing the past two or so...
  15. S

Halloween Costume Ideas

What are you going to be? I tend to be lazy and I never want to put too much effort into a costume - perhaps this year that will change. Post some ideas!
  16. S

Flake situation

Gentlemen, Im in a standard situation where the girl has been flaking, I haven't reacted like the typical dude, and now she is fishing for validation. More details: Months ago I met this woman while dancing - got her number and called to set up a date. She flakes. I see her again...
  17. S

One of the most ridiculous first date experiences I've ever had

Let this be a lesson to all you newbs: women are attracted to men who know what they want and go for it right away. Here is a case in point: I had a first date today with a woman (bit older than me - at least late 20's possibly early 30's). It went well, she had a good time, etc - we go back to...
  18. S

Out of all the numbers you get, how many end being flakes?

Hey all, I’ve recently been considering my stats when it comes to out of all the numbers I get how many end up flaking before I can even get a date. The number is unfortunately quite high – and Im wondering if I can compare with the rest of you. Im big on the salsa/swing/ballroom dancing...
  19. S

Perspective on a Friends situation

Hey all, I spoke to a good buddy of mine on the phone this evening and he told me of a tough situation with his girlfriend that has been bothering him the past few months - thought I would post it to gain some perspective. This is essentially what he told me- It looks like back in...
  20. S

Analyze this chicks peculiar behavior for me

This is gonna be somewhat detailed - Im looking for an honest critique of my game with this one. So the past few weeks I've been hanging out with this girl, ran into her again in Baltimore even though I sorta knew her from where I did my undergrad - a coincidence reunion sort of thing. I did...