Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

sageproduct's senior year field reports.

Holy ****, Igetit! your replies never cease to amaze me. Im kind of like a groupie now, stalking your posts ha. But anyway, good work sage, if I had known a quarter of what you know in highschool, I'd have literally been king of my school. (I was up there popularity-wise, but I had very little...
  2. R

Girl 'friend' moved, now became girlfriend over Facebook

Sadly, comparing the two screen names. I think it is.
  3. R

Girl 'friend' moved, now became girlfriend over Facebook

Another jweii44 emerges! I was getting a little bored! http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170251 I'll cya soon when you learn about "internet" relationships! :)
  4. R

Mixed message/what do i do? Need to know before 1/26! Help me ASAP

You didn't listen to Igetit! completely, You should have told her when you guys were going to meet. There was no need for another call, and dude girls in HS (It's only been a year since I was there) find it extremely weird when they talk to a guy on the phone/im/texting and then IN PERSON he...
  5. R

more proof women are evil

You my friend, have obviously NOT read many posts about men cheating on this site. So keep your FALSE opinions to yourself. Anytime I've seen a man post here about cheating, the so nick named "morality police" come and talk about the "double standard". Many posters reply saying that cheating...
  6. R

Ok so do you guys actually get laid? SERIOUSLY??

The last person I "Laid" was a HB5 about 2-3 weeks ago. She was average in the face, and unlike many people here, I do not inflate the "HB" rankings, or at least I try not to. Just a pet-peeve, is every thread I read is about a "HB8" or "HB9". In all honesty, the girls they are with would...
  7. R

I screwed up. Doubted her. What do I do?

This better not be that online girl. You consistently make posts, and I try and post advice but you ignore it and stop responding. Then, like clockwork, you post another thread about a week later about another girl. Why are you worrying what the **** she thinks? You don't need to explain...
  8. R

Lets see if we can get all them

Haha, Yogurt is at it again. Wasn't he the one preaching in the other thread about seeing things from others perspectives? What happened to understanding that other people may have different opinions then yourself? Practice what you preach Yogurt. It's really not cool to post your pathetic...
  9. R

"long distance" relationship - did I mess up yet?

Well as you can see, other members have echoed what I outlined above. Answer these questions as well as you can. thanks. Have you made any definite plans with her? Have you tried to find out any info on this chick? Facebook maybe? Anyway, like I said before use her sweet messages to...
  10. R

so you've met her in person?
  11. R

Well that means she lied about something else, though I have NO idea why she would lie about having an abortion...? How far is Cupertino from where you live? Yes, tread lightly I dont want you to get wrapped up with this girl because I've read some disturbing things about online...
  12. R

Hey buddy. I'm glad to see your not still following that other chick you posted about. I'm not a big fan of long distance relationships, but you need to realize that what you two are doing is in no way a relationship. You've only spoken to her for a couple of days. Did you see what I...
  13. R

Experienced DJs could you still win against a latin salsa guy during dating phase?

Listen, stop making threads. People answered your damn questions in your last too. Posters stop responding to this guy because he will only be making another thread in a few days about his next date. Besides being harsh... Seriously man just relax. Acting this way about a woman will only...
  14. R

Hilarious and ridiculous... But close to the truth?

check him out on the Tyra show, the one dude is just hangin with his wife and two exes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2nWJPEtbHc&NR=1
  15. R

Hilarious and ridiculous... But close to the truth?

Yeah my buddy has this guys book, and it's hilarious. If you've seen the extended clip he goes out on the town with another woman and owns her there too. I can't say I agree with EVERYTHING, because this guy is ALL extremes..there is no compromise. I do say that he is very entertaining.
  16. R

**** You!

someone wants a little attention
  17. R

Experienced DJs could you still win against a latin salsa guy during dating phase?

Stop making useless posts, because you dont listen to anything. Your wasting everyone's time. Read the ADVICE that was given to you in your past two threads about this girl. With the way you act don't hold your breath on her being interested in you.
  18. R

Another facebook thread - revamping my profile

I have Full Monty written in mine. Most people dont know what it is..so I send them a link if im in the mood, or I tell them to google it. This usually gets me a few laughs, and I've had numerous people open me in fb chat wondering what it was, and they think it's hilarious. I usually try to...
  19. R

Best proof about why looks don't matter

While, I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe that looks matter, I'd just like to throw this photo out. I know it's of a celebrity, and blah blah blah..but Christina is easily better looking than her counterpart. http://poponthepop.com/images/gallery/christina-aguileras-ugly-husband-jordan.jpg
  20. R

Best proof about why looks don't matter

Look, the fact is looks play a much bigger role in the beginning than confidence etc..simply because there are easier for a girl to observe on first meeting you. I don't want to add to this argument though because it just rages on and on. Anyway, to the OP, which is what this thread is...