Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

Mystery's show on VH1 [Merged Threads]

Derek, you're a hater.
  2. W

Mystery's show on VH1 [Merged Threads]

I bet to differ, he lives in the same town as me and he gets girls. Now he's the one getting picked up since people know about him now.
  3. W

Reggie Bush vs Adrian Peterson

Darren McFadden
  4. W

How to Profit and Create Side Income on eBay (free guide)

For some one that is looking to supplement their income by making $500-$1000 per month on ebay. How time consuming would that be. I already work 40 hours a week and I'm a full time student.
  5. W

I need a job where I can get 300-500 per month

I already have a job where I make pretty good money but I'm looking for a way to where I can make an extra 300-500 bucks per month not doing too much work because I work 40 hours per week at my job and I go to school. Other than gambling on sports does anyone have any ideas for me. Thanks.
  6. W

Thinking about majoring in CIS, any thoughts?

Hmm well according to my CIS teacher, he says to major in cis instead of finance or marketing since everyone else is majoring in that and it's more competitive. And why communications. I think I'm gonna minor in that because it seems inteeresting to me but I want to major in something that...
  7. W

Thinking about majoring in CIS, any thoughts?

I heard it's the highest paying degree out of college, any thoughts on this? How hard, job market, yadayadayada. Thanks.
  8. W

Finally got my new car. Here it is.

Since my credit score was only a 550, I'm getting killed on car payments, I'm paying 550 per month (20% apr), but I'm definitely refinancing in 6 months. Also if anyone has any pictures of the 2008 maxima, please post it. I've been looking all over the internet for that car. Anyone have any...
  9. W

Finally got my new car. Here it is.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2065/carnt9.jpg The '07 Batmobile. It's actually an '07 Altima. With my credit I'll be taking it hard for the first six months but I'm gonna refinance and in about a year trade it in for a 2008 maxima. I would have gotten an '07 maxima but they're...
  10. W

OK so heres why you CAN'T trust hoes. Stole exes myspace password, heres what I found

I did what I had to do, and I didn't hack her password, she gave me a password a LONG time ago when I was helping her set an account up and usually people use the same passwords for everything so I just guessed it and it worked, secondly, I NEVER TRUSTED this girl (well I trusted her at first...
  11. W

Q: Should I live with her?

No don't do it, you really think some chick your smashing will be cool with you bringing chicks over, and likewise with her. you two will end up being in a relationship if you're living with each other and fvcking. I would go on craigslist and find a room mate but don't live with her.
  12. W

OK so heres why you CAN'T trust hoes. Stole exes myspace password, heres what I found

the funny thing is she 'volunteered' all the information about the dude (of course except when she fukked and wrote him dirty ass emails, she usually gave me the g rated version), I never asked (because I knew already) but she would tell me about this dude and about how she wasn't into him that...
  13. W

THANK YOU, someone finally gets why I posted this, chickenhead could have given me chlamydia if I wasn't cautious, I never trusted this hoe and this confirms it all. I honestly think I've met a girl I can trust which is my current g/f but yeah, 99% of all biitches in my opinion are like my ex.
  14. W

maybe before but not anymore, this biitch is nasty and dirty, I ain't touching this broad anymore.
  15. W

bruh, I ain't all bent outta shape about that, what I'm trippin' off of is she fukked without a condom, and told me 2 days later to fly out and see her so she can fukk me (we never use condoms). Common courtesy would tell me that if we that cool, she would have at least told she slept with some...
  16. W

I kind of told her without telling her. I was talking dirty to her today saying that I need to see you so we can hook up and she was saying the same, that she's tired of waiting and I need to hook up with her before she hooks up with someone else. Tten I started quoting stuff that was said...
  17. W

I just talked to my boy about it and he said that I should call her and send that text to her email and see what she says. Like I said, I'm more upset about the whole no condom part and how she was begging me to see her after she boned some dude without a condom and also the fact that she...
  18. W

If I wanted to fukk the chick, I would be already, she was telling me she didn't b/c she was afraid if she told me that I wouldn't want to hook up anymore. I bang this chicks back out like no ones business, if I wanted her ass I could have her but I ain't just gonna drop my girlfriend of 2...