Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Dumped lastnite but ex is txting me WTF

AWW I remember my first one too :D Wait she just sent me another text saying shes missing me again :D Run fast for she sucks you back in!!!!!!!
  2. C

Ex Wife wants money!!! let's discuss

This is usually exactly what happens:yes: But if your ex isnt provideing for your child and if you have extra money you could buy the things that she does not.And what was said about saveing the receipts is also a good idea for obovious reasons. Most ex wives are never happy and still try to...
  3. C

Dude finds out fiancée has $170K student debt, dumps her

I dont feel sorry for the credit card companys. I tryed to work with them it did no good.I even tryed a cc management company they said it would take 7 years to pay back what i owed at the interest rates i was paying? When it comes down to being able to support yourself rent,food,utilities ect...
  4. C

7 months since the breakup... my progress

Good reply kailex!! I have to keep telling myself this and yes keeping busy really is the key to moving on! ;)
  5. C

How many of you make enough money for your girl to be a homemaker?

All my friends who are still married all have wives that work and share their money.The friends i have that are divorced like myself all had wives that worked but never shared their money or bought a damn thing for the family? If they dont share they lose appreciation for you and your...
  6. C

Some women think I'm a homo.

I had a woman ask me if i was gay once she said that because i like cats that i must be gay Wtf? I laughed it off and she latter that night told me that she licked some pvssy when she was in the army? Perhaps these women that are asking you if your gay are infact questioning their own...
  7. C

what is this "we don't have much in common" b.s.?

This one is my favorites:D Mabye if more men started useing these classic lines we could head fvck them as well?? Last chic wanted to know why i didnt take her broke ass with me when i went out with my friends??? I told her cause you look like an old crankhore and i dont want to be seen in...
  8. C

Love. What's your view?

I will take the money over love any day:D Love if it does exist on a romantic level seems to always have a way of fadeing away.And it seems to usually do this about 7-8 years into your realionship or marriage.People do have a really unrealistic view of what love is nowdays.Part of love is about...
  9. C

Adapting to a new phase in life

At 26 u havent even started liveing life my friend! Not everyone is mr popular in high school nor college either.Your wanting to make piece with your past but you dont know what ur future holds either?Nobody does so quit worrying about it?? Sow your wild oats and pick a girl who comlipents your...
  10. C

what DJ say to her before having sex?

Peel off them pantys!!! Works like a charm:D Or is your ***** wet yet?? Both have been tested and proven time and time again!!
  11. C

You always say yes....

Saying yes to everything she says will insure that you wont be running your own show and you will have no time for the things you want to do. :down:
  12. C

Don't forget to BE SEXUAL

Practice on older women that u would never bang in a million years thats what i do? Theres alot of dirty minded old ladies in the bars i go to and several that i work with that eat this **** up;) Once you get it down just transfer it over to the younger whos you would bang.
  13. C

Attention Wh0res. Insecurities galore?

Im just waiting for facebook or drama book to start chargeing cause most of these aws dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of :crackup: Good post!!!
  14. C

I love you, I’m leaving you?

I will second this:up: This has bpd written all over it too! I love you but im not in love with you will be the next mind fvck she says then she will find another SPERM DONER and you will left wondering wtf happened? If your boundrys are set on not haveing anymore kids stick to them!!! I just...
  15. C

Various Forms Of Rejections

These are cold hard facts excellent post:up: Seems like it takes less time to get over being rejected unless you already formed a connection and had sex several times with them.If you dont have anything invested you really havent lost anything besides minutes on your phone and what little time...
  16. C

Women and their Separation Anxiety?

Sounds like you got a clingy,needy one on your hands fella. Some men can put up with this usually the clingy,needy themselves.Drives me bonkers cause these women dont understand that i have a life when were not together.Alot of the women i have dated with mental issues also pulled this at first...
  17. C

Do you think names matter?

Whats a deed poll? You can change it in the here but it costs money and you will do alot of running around after you do!! I like my first name dont care for my middle one!!
  18. C

An AWESOME article on women's infidelity

If you had a child that you thought was yours say 15 years would you really want to know if she truly was your child?I mean a divorce is tramatic enough for everyone involved expecially the kids so to drag her into this would just add to it and possibly drive her away and make you not want to...
  19. C

Girls like military men: T or F?

Same ones like truck drivers too:cool: That way they can continue slvting around with their friends and the men are none the wiser??? He sends home the paycheck she spends it and only has to spend time with him till hes back on the road or deployed again.My ex found one of these(millitary) i...
  20. C

There's too many pvssy whipped men around today

Isnt this the truth and you have alot of wisdom beyond your years!! I have one married friend left who isnt pvssy whipped. All my other friends wives wont let their husbands hang with me anymore cause im the cause of all their maritial problems ya rite!! Last one tried to blame me for her...