Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

Mayan calendar and the end of the world

As much as I want to co-sign with agreement with this naivety, I disagree. Society has only barely evolved. Here we stand five hundred years since the Renaissance and Enlightenment and, according to two Gallup polls, 80% of Americans hold at least one paranormal belief, like ghosts, telepathy...
  2. R

Man faces 75 years in jail for videotaping a cop

In some good news, the U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals just affirmed, in a Massachusetts case, the right for people to audio/videotape the police without their consent, but if the recording was unconcealed. The ruling only applies to the Northeast but it does establish precedent.
  3. R

HAARP, Hurricane Irene and the DC Earthquake …Connected?

For someone whose name is DJ Logic, you constantly betray your namesake. The ability to reproduce results is the hallmark of good science and good thinking. In general, there are frauds, liars, and hoaxes; and in general, there are flawed experiments and insufficient data. There is a scientific...
  4. R

The essential problem with such speculation is there is no fundamental frequency of buildings, bridges, or most especially the earth. It's heterogeneous of multiple frequencies. Furthermore, damping forces counter resonance.
  5. R

Mythbusters devoted an episode on Tesla. The myth of an earthquake machine was busted. "To their surprise, they were able to get the entire bridge to start oscillating. Adam could feel the vibrations hundreds of feet and several supports away. Jamie compared the vibrations he was feeling to a...
  6. R

You missed the point entirely, which isn't surprising since you didn't read it! Barring the time it took you to see my post, it took you, at most, 13 minutes to respond. Pseudohistory "a pejorative term applied to a type of historical revisionism, often involving sensational claims whose...
  7. R

http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/07-04-25#feature
  8. R

We're not in Kansas anymore

It's true that rookies tend to overcompensate and go overboard with being an asswhole; it's true women can smell incongruencies from a mile away; but it's not an indictment of learning game. Like Nutz once said a recent thread, it's better to overcompensate and then re-calibrate backwards to...
  9. R

How did you guys do in the hurricane?

Oh, and some alpha game: http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/hurricane-irene-facebook-wrongness.jpg
  10. R

How did you guys do in the hurricane?

Drunk girl on CBS news affiliate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwgCD9hVSbI (I'd hit it. :whistle:)
  11. R

Roissy

I was physically present with scrouds, smoking a cigar with him and enjoying a Starbucks drink, when he setup his forum. He even showed it to me.
  12. R

Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack

I am aware of that, but those incidents didn't involve the murder of over 3,000 civilians. There have been legitimate (real) conspiracies throughout history but it's fallacious to use historical legitimate conspiracies to support illegitimate (imaginary) conspiracies; you need to draw a...
  13. R

Ninja Dude: When 9/11 hit, I knew conspiracy theorists would jump on the bandwagon, for the reason that almost every major event in history is followed by a wake of conspiracy theories. In my own memory, I think it only took about two weeks for the bandwagon to arrive. In the words of...
  14. R

Is it right to judge a girl for "being a slut?"

I have a Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy. There is no double standard because there is a profound difference: most chicks can easily get laid whenever they want, but pimpin' ain't easy. Men are rewarded for the challenge but there is no challenge in it for a cute chick. It does cause problems in...
  15. R

Thank you guys for proving me right. There is a solid reason why I take a psychological approach: I am equally unsurprised of unsinkable rubber ducks. As for discrepancies of memories: 9/11 was an intelligence failure. The clues of warning signs were there but, looking at the whole picture, it...
  16. R

I entered the DJ twilight zone last night.

I read your post before you deleted it. You reacted wrong, just as you reacted wrong by deleting your post. The girl thought you were a player because your circumstances violated the impression you were going for, but things may have been different if you had set the impression from the very...
  17. R

Questions are not answers—an unanswered question is not positive evidence of an alternative explanation. Gaps in knowledge—arguments from ignorance—are negative evidence and you need positive evidence to support an explanation. Conspiracists, whether 9/11 or the Apollo moon landing...
  18. R

Why do women usually walk away after I cold approach them?

I'm not an expert at the cold approach, but right there are two huge mistakes. Don't smile (I'm not saying never smile). Knock off the gayness. The archetypal tall dark international man of mystery, a guy with the alluring swagger of Christian Slater, isn't bubbly. Despite your build, women...
  19. R

In the words of Mark Twain, "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead." Oh, but I must be a "blind sheep." Right.
  20. R

Just to back myself up, DJ Logic: There is no science behind the claim. (Heh. My 555th post.)