Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Y

Can church make you an authentic Don Juan?

Yes... Yes it can. It's commonly said gftow ( go f*ck ten other women) but this could also be translated as go become a baby daddy to ten women (don't say condoms cos the woman can slip while you're cummin and voila! like I once found out but thankfully I dodged that bullet), or go break ten...
  2. Y

@[131494:@hanni] To burn with passion is what I mean. To be so hungry that your insides burn.

@[131494:@hanni] To burn with passion is what I mean. To be so hungry that your insides burn.
  3. Y

Here is a dangerous trend I've been noticing. I know it's not "just me"....

I wish that all men were like I myself am [in this matter of self-control]. But each has his own special gift from God, one of this kind and one of another. But to the unmarried people and to the widows, I declare that it is well (good, advantageous, expedient, and wholesome) for them to remain...
  4. Y

"It is better to get married than to burn"

"It is better to get married than to burn"
  5. Y

The mistress that never was...

Your mistake was making it obvious that you were both going to screw. I find it's best to keep women in suspense. You invite them over casually THEN you make your bold risqué statements and moves NOT beforehand. Beforehand more often than not you stick to funny subtle innuendos and more...
  6. Y

Why do you guys want to get married?

A lot of you would be orphans if your parents thought the way you do.
  7. Y

People complain marriage doesn't work but you have to get educated first by reading books etc., the same way you would before undertaking any other endeavour. See examples here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kYlugCILII
  8. Y

Why the world is so against marriage Source ...
  9. Y

What’s the best pu$$y you’ve had ?

From casual sex where the man wants the woman as a penis massaging tool only.
  10. Y

What’s the best pu$$y you’ve had ?

Don't get me wrong it's a sweet activity but what about the broken homes that result from it? No one ever mentions that... Which is precisely why men become sex hungry/unable to think of more important things in the first place.
  11. Y

Women respond to your spirit not your "game"

https://www.facebook.com/mack.major.3/photos/a.1449123578635980.1073741827.1449110018637336/1648527335362269/?type=1&refid=17
  12. Y

Women and addiction

This story was exciting, a bit raunchy, but quite touching. God will surely bless you for advising the young DJs and keeping them from making your mistake in the process. Amen
  13. Y

Turned down a single mom for a "one night stand".

So many guys on this site just see the sex nothing else. http://bible.com/97/pro.7.10-27.msg You can have sex with a condom and it slips when you're pulling out so just know you can only protect yourself 99.99%. That 0.01% though can end your positive future prospects and tie you down in...
  14. Y

Even the Holy Bible has instructons on relationships Ephesians 5:21-33. (Msg version) Modern day summary : Women should be submissive when they enter marriage, men should lead but not oppress, women should support their men, men should evoke a Woman's beauty by encouraging her with sweet...
  15. Y

Here's how most normal couples meet and what happens afterwards - - > http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a43370/love-at-first-sight-stories/
  16. Y

Here's an exposé that explains why Jesus believers are seen as hypocrites - www.dropbox.com/s/5evk7c3cmzgc1gw/Battlefield%20of%20the%20Mind%20Winning%20the%20Battle%20in%20Your%20Mind.pdf?dl=0
  17. Y

Getting girls is a violent process. Share your story

Well you have a high social IQ which is great. Not everyone is batting in the big leagues yet though... Great advice.
  18. Y

Getting girls is a violent process. Share your story

Emotionally violent that is... Most men give up or get scared when a woman shows token resistance such as recoiling or scowling when say, you hold their hand flirtily or say something seductive during the course of discussing with them. This can break the spirit of many a man and cause them...
  19. Y

Biggest regret in my life!!!! (Can anyone relate?)

Trust me brother Mike, nothing is set in stone. You can look at her body part where you are going to touch if you have made her comfortable enough beforehand even if it's your first date with her. Humour covers all sins and you can only be humorous when you are relaxed. I've done it before so I...