Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Z

Trump is your next president, it will be nice to see America great again in 2016

I see you are 64. Just a year or so and you can retire back to 'Chumpsville USA' and "squeal like a pig" once the local inbreds get a hold of you. I know you can't wait.....
  2. Z

Trump is your next president, it will be nice to see America great again in 2016

Yuh sound like the bunch of white american beta whimps that blame their so sad life on ethnics and minorities. "Make America Great / White again". You know what the Dangers, Yuppees and all you other Trump phags are like? You are like those hairy armpit feminazis who blame their equality...
  3. Z

You been reading too much Roissy mate. Trump is a fvcking chump. Born with a Silver Spoon in his mouth. I'd smash the kunt in the face and rip his balls out of his scrotum and feed them to my dog. I hate Hilary too by the way. But Trump is worse. Fvking demogogue facist racist coksucker - you...
  4. Z

The family from 'Deliverance' have been breeding like flies in the last few decades, and now they are all old enough to vote for Trump.
  5. Z

Man brushed past woman in busy UK subway station, then faces sex charge as a result

This is a fuller report direct from the UK, which also includes the War on Men doctrine that has infiltrated English Politics and Policing, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/its-time-we-stopped-treating-all-men-as-sex-pests/
  6. Z

Man brushed past woman in busy UK subway station, then faces sex charge as a result

The world is officially fvcked - I just can not believe this, but alas it is true. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11587625
  7. Z

Brilliant, and I mean f_cking brilliant take down of feminism...by a queer!

Nice try and a thread-drift newb. Now f*ck off or show us your tits.
  8. Z

I don't care knucklehead, you are taking my lighthearted comments out of context. Just watch the vid and learn. I said it is a brilliant take down of the vile joke that is feminism, and it is.
  9. Z

Is donating to single mommies on GoFundMe the most beta thing a man could do?

I think the whole "Go Fund Me" is a giant sack of cow dung. Go get a f**king job and fund your bullsh*t.
  10. Z

I haven't seen any better expose of the lies of modern feminism for a long time. Apparently the dude is a raving poof, but writes for Breitbart, so I forgive him his queerness because the way the dude articulates and exposes feminist b_llsh*t for what it is, is pretty darned impressive.
  11. Z

Realizing Just How "Alone" I Am

Hire a Hooker to take you there pick you up etc, then bang the shyt outa her to help ease the pain of the teeth removal. Sound plan I say.
  12. Z

Media focus on "Hunk" in debate crowd. Imagine if it was a "Babe"...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-debate-hunks-identity-revealed/story?id=33830163 Can you just imagine the howls of outrage if the media did a story about "The Babe in the crowd at the debate"? Is this not a huge double-standard? It is OK to objectify a man about his looks, but if you do...
  13. Z

Why did Trump say Fiorina was "beautiful"?

She is an ugly mutt that hit the wall years ago. First sign of weakness from The Donald, not good.
  14. Z

Call Me A Fool, I Want Her Back

Fizzlerather, you either were / are a troll, or should write a book or screenplay for a movie and make a million bucks.
  15. Z

Feminists claim Compliments are Sexist Misogyny! (article)

Simple solution to all this -- don't give compliments. Give abuse. Next time you walk past femkunt in the office screw your nose up say "What's that smell...did you wash this morning?" Or how about a simple, "God you look awful today".
  16. Z

Why do I always lose physical attraction in relationships?

I have a different view. After three or four months your brain is subconsciously telling your penis that it might be "commitment time" if I don't get out of this relationship soon...she might be wanting to "have that talk" so your body adjusts your sexual attraction to her downwards so that you...
  17. Z

Are We All Here At SoSuave, Some Sociopaths?

Just about the first post I've agreed with from Fruibat. You speak the truth here.
  18. Z

Are We All Here At SoSuave, Some Sociopaths?

Hitler had lots of mates in the Third Reich, and the guy was a fcvking lunatic. He used to sit around the table with Himmler and Georbels figuring out how to exterminate entire races of people and then sell it to the German public that what he was doing was right. Fvck the media and their crap...
  19. Z

What should I Do? GF mom got sick...

Your first mistake moving in with a chick after only knowing her a few months. Moving on, and this will sound harsh, but too bad I will lay it out straight -- this 'aint your problem bud. This is not your family. Your first priority is you and you own blood...your dad, mum, siblings etc, NOT...