Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

being called daddy

They seem to have both.
  2. A

being called daddy

To clarify, I am not say incest is good or bad, merely pointing out the reality that most girls have such fantasies, just like most guys have such fantasies. You only need to look at which stories get the most views on Literotica to confirm this point.
  3. A

being called daddy

I have found that most girls have fantasies about having sex with her father. They only tell you that when they feel like you will not judge them. In fact, one of the most powerful fantasies is to roleplay being her father. The first time I put a girl in the continuous orgasmic state was...
  4. A

being called daddy

I usually force whoever I am having sex with to call me daddy, master, etc over time. It doesn't mean I look down on her in any way, just that we are playing extreme masculine and extreme feminine roles. And that's the best kind of sex. So if she is calling you daddy, she is opening up her...
  5. A

Training your gf - how far do you go?

I don't look at it so much as changing her as opening up different sides of her personality. For example, the vast majority of women have a bisexual side to them. Most repress that. Both my current gf and previous gf were very repressed in that regard. Over time, I was able to open up that...
  6. A

What ever happened to the goth chicks?

They congregate around a tree on campus every night. It's... interesting.
  7. A

How To Become Amazing In Bed [Moved to AE per site rules}

@lookyoung, most of this material is from the Sex God Method by Daniel Rose. My post is about 10% of the material covered in the book, so I encourage you to purchase it and read the other parts for a fuller understanding. I have been using these techniques for about 7 months now and, yes...
  8. A

The only purpose of oral sex is to prime her to vaginal sex. Do it if you want, but don't feel obligated. Of course, you need to be good at giving her multiple vaginal orgasms for her not to care in the least.
  9. A

It doesn't help much at all. You can give a woman 8 orgasms a night and only use the 5 vanilla positions so long as you give her the psychological stimulation described in the OP. Physical technique is at most 5% of the experience for her when you nail down the psychological stuff.
  10. A

How to bring up topic of sex during conversation?

You could go Rick H and say "so what kind of women do you like?"
  11. A

What would you say to Megan Fox?

"How much you pay for me?"
  12. A

Tips for dominating college from day 1?

I wrote a very long post about this on RSDNation: http://rsdnation.com/node/120385
  13. A

Keeping your game tight in a relationship

This man speaks truth.
  14. A

Interesting. So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that 1. You define a player lifestyle as banging lots of girls 2. To live that lifestyle, you need a handle on how to deal with logistics, which can only come from active sarging. 3. You cannot sarge when in a relationship...
  15. A

That's an interesting perspective, but it does not match my experience. I structure my life in a way where I naturally meet a lot of women every day. A lot of them are very attracted to me. In fact, I could probably bed at least 2 new women a week if I decided to take those interactions in...
  16. A

As I say in the post, the best way to is to increase your immersion. Back in caveman days, the only time a caveman would be thinking while having sex is if there was a predator nearbye. Because humans are most vulnerable when having sex, the caveman needed to finish quick, so he would...
  17. A

Reserved for future use
  18. A

Immersion This is the area where I am currently just digging into the deepest levels. On the surface level, immersion is letting go of thoughts, fully stripping away any social conditioning and just being in the present moment. Sex becomes the best kind of meditative experience for...
  19. A

Emotion The single best way to get what it means to embody the elements of an emotional lover is to read romance novels. There is a part of every woman who wants to be dominated, but there is also a part that wants to experience a wide range of emotions. A lot of women who have boyfriends...
  20. A

***Wow, this was heavily censored. An uncensored version can be found here: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/124628 ****** This knowledge changed my life. If you know how to **** a woman well, you can provide her something that the majority of guys cannot: total, uninhibited, and ever...