Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

women can be creepy too lol

lol when i went college there was this beasty fat girl she had a slight moustach, she took a shine to me and my quietness just drawed her in. she would always stare at me. for some reason i used to only use a toilet on the 3rd floor(top floor)corner a secluded place with only a male toilet and...
  2. L

How do you guys have fun at clubs? Or should I give up on clubs all together?

for me nothing beats just being on the dance floor,dancing ,whileing out,drink in your hand focused on the music,atmosphere,the crowd going mad,having fun. when i do this girls flock around coz they can see im having fun. i dont go clubbing for chicks
  3. L

Face or Body?

at this moment in time all i care about is body. for relationships deffo face
  4. L

Need some self improvement on my image

girly man lol
  5. L

Tips For Snagging a Waitress

lol in aFC times i was banging waitresses
  6. L

Do you have a type?

i dont i have a not my type tho
  7. L

Rings on women's fingers

so you mean middle finger?
  8. L

Guilty over sexual activity

where i live most(not me) guys lose there virginity in this way
  9. L

Getting over the SHAME of wanting a girl

its all true also if you can try go away for awhile somewhere hot clear your mind text your mum b4/while there tell her "im away dont call" in what ever way you see fit let her get used to u being away. and be happy when she see,s you on your terms
  10. L

i agree its called covert incest
  11. L

oh i wasnt trying to get at you just remebered u saying you wanted a job, good luck who pays your rent?
  12. L

do u have a job now?
  13. L

kignsam lol but no thanks ahem the pedanctial all jokes aside what your mum did to you was a form of abuse and it really messed you up, i am honestly sorry that im no expert and cannot offer you any help on this, the only thing i can say is you need to get away from her and if you ever...
  14. L

like i said i wouldnt go to this guys flat for all the tea in china
  15. L

Hell on Wheels

me3
  16. L

allright mate im terrified
  17. L

What's a good reply to "You are luck I'm giving you my #"

me i would of loudly said meh my lil bro is 21 now. a few years ago we were in west london and he went up to 2 girls and started talking he asked 1 for her number she started with this routine of blah blah blah he looked at her a few secs the span to her friend while the 1st girl was still...
  18. L

Calling a girl out for being nervouse?

i was thinking the same thing to the op i wouldnt say the word nervous ive said the words " a lil tense" in a joking way they ussually loosen up. this isnt during a date tho its usually during the chat up/flirting or whatever works best on a outgoing/loud girl who gets quiet/shy around u...