Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

REALLY dont understand whats going on!!

Are you going in at an abrupt time or does it seem natural when youre doing it? Maybe she thinks it isnt natural. I dunno...I was told to play with the back of her hair before I go in and I dont think its ever failed me. I had a time where a girl went in on me after doing that. (never expect...
  2. M

I feel so lost.

If youre wonderin about sex ever...you can always read books about it to get a first view (know where the ****oris is and how to drive a girl wild with it. Of course it does take practice man. Seriously...it does, but once you get it with one girl there are just a few differences with each...
  3. M

I feel so lost.

You were never the problem. This is no problem in general. Personally dont ever feel like you gotta make some 180 degree turn...cuz its probably not the case. Youre probably not super nice....and you probably arent fugly(and if you were it wouldnt be such a big problem) Most all my friends...
  4. M

Army wives/ girlfriends playing up.

Lol...man...Im so glad Im not married. Yeah though...I knew some people that gone over with me who got ****ed over pretty bad especially moneywise. The truth is though...Ill never lower my standards because I dont want to end up like them. (ditched and penniless after a year of combat)
  5. M

Only If Youre Out For A Serious Relationship

There eventually comes a time when a person understands that they want somebody that understands them and they actually understand them back. There are no rules. There is no exact time to call her. Rules on this site eventually became crutches and then something to break. For most my...
  6. M

Would you be her boyfriend?

hahaha....sorry. I really had to laugh at this. This post was definately meant to be a joke but somehow got twisted to be something serious to discuss a hundred posts later. Well then I guess everything could be discussed seriously if given to a site of people who take their **** serious...
  7. M

Regaining power in a relationship.

You have a lot of opportunities to meet great women man. You can do whatever you want. If you dont want to meet another woman then you dont have to either. Im sure you can handle whatever happens.
  8. M

What would you do...

All the information we get will never be as good as personal experience, especially with failing. With failing, we test ourselves to see whether or not we just give up or we grow some balls and rise up the ladder waiting for the next fall...not as low as the one before. I agree with you
  9. M

Fighting! Without the feel of it - I am like vagina!

Theres something other than fight or flight Sometimes its good to know how to talk to people. It takes practice but you can make friends with some of the biggest ****s in the market. You may know that youre not afraid to put up a fight but sometimes its good to show some humility...
  10. M

The reason not to get married...

Least we all come into agreement of the girl we DONT want. I guess thats why its so important to not settle for less of a woman that you dont want. There are more traditional women out there still. Dont really know how many...but my friends do talk about them. My last two long term...
  11. M

Having some trouble here.... need advice.. ahh prolly a bit too into myself.

I also want to mention that since I know that you know how to keep control in a relationship it ought to be alright to lighten up. She really isnt a slave. I dont think youll go wrong and if you do you can always learn for the next girl. Im want to let you know this too because it may...
  12. M

Having some trouble here.... need advice.. ahh prolly a bit too into myself.

Ya seem like yur ****ed both ways man The way ya brought on the question seems like ya really got yurself in a pantyjam. hahaha... I know it seems kinda pathetic that a person who bangs chicks left and right eventually finds someone theyre interested in and just screws it completely up...
  13. M

Girls who talk a lot... a good thing?

my older brother though...man, hes got a talker of a wife. But shes cool
  14. M

Girls who talk a lot... a good thing?

Im always more into the quiet ones. Less talking...more doing stuff together.
  15. M

What can a woman OFFER besides sex?

Hey man...you could always marry a guy and have a girl as a mistress. Men only understand men, right? :p All joking aside man: I really do hope you find a girl you can respect. It will take time.
  16. M

Long distance relationship is killing me --- need professional help

You dont have to be in the relationship. You dont have to need her or anybody like that in your life, period. If the situation is making you doubt you can leave it and find someone more suitable and near your location. It does not have to be this way. Thats for you to decide.
  17. M

What can a woman OFFER besides sex?

If this girl or girls arent what you want you can always leave. I dont know how you feel about relationships and that kind of stuff. It does seem that you outta look for someone that can relate to you. Its like your sick of just chicks you cant hold somewhat of a bond with. I know Id...
  18. M

OR: Luke Skywalker goes to the beach.

Hey man. You seem to be in average shape. Youll be fine in that area. Id be more focused on getting your masters. Most psychology jobs require at least a masters. This is what I got from my psychology teacher when I was in high school a few years ago. Better yet, since youre in real...
  19. M

MOA's Journey: To becoming "The Great Catch"

7/17 Ever since I was about 15, I have been struggling with girls. I couldnt understand them. I wanted to have a girlfriend, but Id always freak them out after being so nice to them, buying them gifts, being a doormat to them. I figured if anything, this is what I should do with my life...