Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

I remained "macho" with her and got laid multiple times....

Stole this. Used it. Totally Scored Like a Mutha! :up: Yup.
  2. G

Signs of No Or Little Interest

Well said. Pure and Simple. Good Job.:cool:
  3. G

I don't think I like giving oral sex.

OMG...Rice-a-Roni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...
  4. G

Girlfriend's love for her dog

I saw a Video of this chick getting railed by her German Sheppard... I mean, my friend saw this video. And it was Friggin' Crazy! I'll never look at chicks with dogs the same way...
  5. G

Asking for BJ

Yeah,...LoL Just WHIP IT OUT!!! They Love that $hit! I know I Love it when they drop the G- and put it in my face! :cool:
  6. G

Scared of hurting her

Band-Aid.... Just do it Quick bro. . .:cool:
  7. G

Small Town Sarging

LoL What part of Oregon, bro? They like us because we are a different flavor in the local Gene Pool. I'm in the Coos. :-P FVCK this place!:cool:
  8. G

So now,...

Thanks for all the Feedback Gentlemen. I have been busy with work, so haven't seen the chick. However, I have started spinning other plates and have never been better! Went to a Halloween Party this weekend as a guest of a Plate... Met some of her friends from Out of town. Gonna use this one as...
  9. G

So now,...

LoL Lie?... I would never lie to a ,..wait yeah I would.:crackup: I like that, but what kind of lie? I'll most likely play it like Clark Kent. Gee whiz, LoL.
  10. G

my mom is dating a 19 year old...=/

GOD-DAMN DUDE....! How'd I miss THIS THREAD?!!! I don't know what I'd DO! Best of luck. Keep us Posted!:crazy:
  11. G

My story

LoL,... Dude, get over yourself and hook a F A T Chick UP! I'm sure there's at least ONE working at the Supermarket right now... Yeah, I've been drinking. What. Fact is, WE'D ALL Like to bang nothing but Angelina Jolies and Jessica Albas ALL DAY AND NIGHT!! However, Real girls are not as...
  12. G

So now,...

Okay, to summarize. I've been dating a Co-Worker that has pretty much blown me off etc. From what I gathered, and from what my Boys' Recon has revealed is that she is on the rebound with like 3 guys, my self included in there somewhere...Whoa:down: I have started to Spin other plates and...
  13. G

is it supposed to smell

LoL this is great! I have been fortunate, and you're ALL Correct. Good Pu$$y should not smell like fish or taste like water from the Dump... I always use the Dip test, personally. Much like a Dip-Stick in your car, you always check it first! Most of the smell, if any, should come from the...
  14. G

WOW! I Fvcked Up BIG TIME!

I agree, and have used this one before. Tell her you'll make it up to her, and be sincere about it! :cool:
  15. G

My story

I've met some Hot Chicks at Bookstores, bro. Maybe it's the glasses, but anyway... A Really good friend of mine told me this when I was in a slump. "Lower your standards, and Improve your average." I blew it off at first, but one day I decided to say Fu<k it and I bagged me a 5, a 6, and...
  16. G

Fear of oneitis makes me feel like a robot

Ahhhh Oneitis,... I've been guilty of it too.:rolleyes:
  17. G

Dating a Co-Worker

Great advice Latinoman... "No $hit!" Sometimes we all need a third or fourth opinion to see the big picture. Dating a co-worker has always been on my list of No-No's...but this girl is Frickin' Hawwwt, and I am a warm Blooded Male! :yes:
  18. G

i messed up... dare I try to fix it?

I guess I'm in the same boat. I'm just gonna focus my efforts towards girls who want to be with me! Be the Prize. . .:cool:
  19. G

Dating a Co-Worker

Yeah I expected that. She's been treated like crap in most of her past relationships, so of course, after the way I've treated her in such a short time, she must be feeling overwhelmed! My "female friends" have told me about her, and have given me some insight to how she deals with her...
  20. G

Dating a Co-Worker

I decided to break my own rules about a month ago. I had just gotten back from Hawaii, and was feeling very confident. A friend of mine told me that a girl who I have always considered cute, was no longer engaged. I happened to run into her later on that day, and she confirmed by asking me...